𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

This is their hotel room BTW..

They arrived at the hotel while still overthinking

"Let's go," Chan said, and the boys just stared at him.

"We've arrived," Hyunjin said as he gazed out the window. Both stood up and got down.

They ate and then went to their rooms.

When Hyunjin unzipped his luggage, he discovered a puppy and a ferret plushie. He won this in the arcade the day before, a puppy for Seungmin and a ferret for himself.

"You look exactly like him," He pointed out, looking at the puppy plushie.

"Who looks exactly like whom?" Seungmin stated that he was drying his hair.

"No one," he responded as he stuffed the plushies into his luggage.

"Okay?"

Seungmin sat in his bed, looking at Hyunjin's suitcase, while Hyunjin went to shower.

"What should I do?"

Soon after, Hyunjin emerged from the bathroom, dressed in a white bathrobe. He observed Seungmin staring off into space.

"Hey Seung," he didn't listen to the elder's call,

"Seung, Seungmin." SEUNGMIN KIM." He yelled this time, startling the youngster.

"H-Huh? "What occurred?"

"You were spacing out,"

"Oh?"

Following this, both proceeded to Chan's room and discovered the six already there.

"Were you planning something without us?" With folded hands, Hyunjin stated.

"We were planning to burn down your house." Minho said.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Hyunjin whined.

Both went inside and sat with the others.

"For real though, what were you guys doing?" Seungmin inquired.

"Nothing exactly," Chan said.

In actuality, they were discussing about Hyunjin and Seungmin. However, the two came. 

"Our classes are starting soon," Jeongin grumbled.

"But you're going to skip some of these," Chan pointed out.

"Oh, yes. "It's the music." Changbin explained.

"We're gonna start recording from the day after tomorrow." Chan stated.

"Okay,"

"You three prepare the choreographies, and me, Changbin and Jisung will take care of the songs and You two enjoy being the maknae." Chan indicated Jeongin and Seungmin.