𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

Jisung began to walk, but not to his bed, but to the wall. He was ready to hit his head when Minho pulled him back. The pull was fairly forceful, causing Jisung to collide with Minho's chest and Minho to lose his footing.

They both tumbled, Jisung on top, their mouths one centimetre apart.

Jisung's eyes widened and he blushed. Jisung was about to stand up when Minho grabbed his waist.

"Leave me," replied the younger.

"Why should I?" The latter grinned.

"You-"

When they heard a clicking sound, they turned to see the six people enjoying the show. And Seungmin was taking pictures.

"We didn't see anything," Chan said as he dragged everyone outside and shut the door. Jisung instantly got up and headed outside.

☁️

It was pleasant when Felix and Changbin entered their chosen chamber.

Changbin was nervous since he was willing to tell Felix how he felt. 

He removed a pendant from his pocket and turned to face Felix.

"Er, Felix

"Er, Felix. "I have something to tell you," Changbin stated.

"I also have something to tell you," Felix said.

"You go first,"

"No, you,"

"Felix,"

"Hyung,"

"Fine, then let's say it together," Changbin said.

"I love you," they both replied as they exchanged glances.

"Really?" Changbin inquired.

"Yes,"

"Aww, I love you too." Changbin said as he walked behind Felix.

"Lixie, will you be my boyfriend?" he said as he hung the pendant around his neck.

"I will," He turned and tightly hugged Changbin.

They were interrupted, however, as the door unexpectedly opened. They instantly stepped away, trying to converse normally.

"Let's go, Felix and Changbin." "The teacher has called." 

"Yes," Felix responded as he pecked Changbin and exited the room.

"Hey, I wanted it to be more romantic," he said as he followed the freckled boy. 

☁️

Seungmin and Hyunjin entered the room with completely opposite emotions. Seungmin was irritated, but Hyunjin was happy.

He left his luggage at the door and went to the window.

"Pretty," he commented. The sky was a pale blue with pink and orange tones.