A new pet in such rainy day

It weekend and you have no work to do so you decide to watch your favourite show with a snack and drink because it is such a good atmosphere to watch while raining outside making you feel cozy.

As you prepare your snack and drinks, you set it on the coffee table and start to sit down as the show just started. In the middle of the show, there is a doorbell which you go to answer to see who but it is no one. As you were about to close the door, you heard a meowing sound and looked down to see there was a box with a note so you went back inside.

The show still goes on but you ignore it as you examine the box. there is some hole in the box so it might be a living being inside. you read the note and it says:

Dear to this random ass person,
Take care of this cat and here his favourite costume.
P.S: the costume is washable :D

You start to open the box and there is a cat with red-ish fur and red eyes with the costume of the speaker on his back.
"Awh look you, so cute. Hm, what should I call you?"

You examine his speaker costume and are about to touch it but get scratched a bit by the cat.
"Ouch, You sure love your costume a lot. How about I call you Speakerboy?"

He meowed thinking he agreed with the name so you pat him with a smile.
"Hello Speakerboy, welcome to the household."

Meanwhile In Skibidi Universe

The missing of the Titan Speakerman made the whole Alliance in a state of panic making the units need more to get deployed to fight. The higher units start to discuss investigating his disappearance as both remaining Titans worry about his whereabouts.