Shopping For The Cat

It has been a week since you took the cat into your home and the first thing you think about is your budget and the cat's necessary things like food and stuff.

So for a whole week while waiting for your salary, you search and ask your friend about pet care and gladly they agree to help. The whole week the cat has been eating dry fish and water which is temporary.

So now You have your salary paid and checking all the stuff that you need on the list, you bring Speakerboy into your car for the company you to buy his stuff. You both start driving to the local pet shop that is located not so far from your house.

As you arrive, you bring him inside and put him in the shopping cart so you two can start shopping. You stroll the shopping cart searching for stuff that is listed in the list while Speakerboy just enjoys the ride.

You stop from one aisle to another to fetch stuff into the shopping like pet food, pet bowl, red collar black leash, etc. In the last list is the toy for him so You walk to the toy aisle with him and take a look at some toys.

"Hey, little fella, which toy do you want?"
The cat walked the aisle to look at the toys he wanted until one toy took his interest.

He jumps on that toy as if he wants it so you grab the toilet with a human head in it and show him.

"You want this, Speakerboy?"
He nods as he understands us.
"Okay then, let's purchase this thing then we can go home."

After you purchase and put the stuff inside your car, you put him on the front seat so and then drive back to your house.

You gave him his favorite toy and started to unload the stuff into your house. You now manage to put away the stuff you brought into the designated place like the pet bed in your room, you put the pet collar with leash in the box and the pet food bowl in the kitchen.

You check on the Speakerboy that he is done playing with his chewing toy he goes to you for attention so you pick him up and happily pat him while sitting on the sofa to watch TV.

Unknown to you, the chewing toy started to twitch a little as the eye started flashing red as if live recording of the human and the cat.