A day in the house alone

It's Monday and you need to head to work so you need to make sure to attend to your cat's needs. You check to make sure your cat has enough food and water plus the sandbox. You spend your few minutes cuddling and playing with Speakerboy then you bid goodbye to start heading to your workplace.

Now let's spectate T.speakerman reaction to you leaving for your work.

T.Speakerman pov

"Goodbye Speakerboy, I need to head to work so be a good boy okay? Bye!"

As the human closed the door, I ran to stop then but failed as I felt my face slam into the door. Now I stood there staring at the door as I didn't know what to do then I got an idea to start exploring this human home.

I started to explore the only place I knew the human bedroom. They always snuggle with me and sleep together on the bed but sometimes after they take a bath, they shoo me outside from their room. but after that, they let me in back so I don't know what their problem is with that.

As I explore, they have many books with mini figurines from their favorite show including their Is Me and other units Alliance. It gives me a theory that im in a different universe since this world is peaceful and has no war.

Then I ran out of their room as I continued to explore. I explore their kitchen and bathroom. Even though there is no singing head toilet in there, I am still cautious just in case.

I was done exploring their house and the day turned evening so I took a nap near the sliding door then I heard the front door open. Then I ran over there to see who and it was my human who just got back.

(Bold = T. Speakerman response)
"Heya Speakerboy! You missed me, bud?"
"Yes!"
"Now let me take a bath then we can snuggle for a movie, Okay?"
"Where did you go earlier?"

The human seemed not to respond to my question as they headed to their bedroom. Oh well. I jump on the couch and stretch before I continue my nap.

Meanwhile Skibidi Universe

"Sir, We've got another report!"
"What is it?"
"This time Titan Cameraman!"
"What!? Send the best units to search those both titans!"
"Yes sir!"

The leader of the unit, Dafuqboom, started to pace in his office after a new report of missing units. Lately, after the disappearance of Titan Speakerman, They dispatched Titan Cameraman in hopes the search progress would be easier but yet another problem came.

He hopes not to lose another Titan or best unit but just in case their unit goes missing, he needs to hold an emergency meeting with the leaders of different unit alliances to discuss this matter.