Time to explore outside the house

Today is just another normal day in the household a weekday but with Titan Camera with him, he shows him around the house after he got moved in with them.

AS he gives Titan Camera tour, He also tells him about some experiences plus a bit of warning like Bath time.

"What with the Bath time?"
"Oh, TC, That is what you should be aware of because since we become animals, our fur is now somewhat sensitive to water."
"Are you sure because I heard that cats are scared of water?"
"No im not."

Flashback Titan Speaker Bath Time

You manage to corner your cat after you give it a little dip in warm water in your bathroom. Your cat hissed at you so you took out his favorite treat which he took the bait you caught him and then ran into the bathroom to start bathing him.

(Imagine Brian from the family guy bath or shower flashback but it's different if you know what I mean.)

Present time

"You overreacted a lot Ts."
"But it's true!"

Titan Camera just rolled his eye and Titan Speaker pouted a bit. Titan Camera just patted his head to make him feel better a bit before asking him something.

"So Ts, Have you ever explored outside beside this house?"
"Hmm not yet."
"How about you try to explore it? I could stay here and watch the house."
"But how are we gonna communicate??"
"Does your speaker still connect to you?"
"yeah?"
"Turn it on after you get outside."
"Where? like everything in this house is shut you know!"
"You sure you check everything?"

He hops on the couch to the window which he follows him. He shows him the window that has been open a bit that able to push a bit wide.

"What kind of owner didn't let their pet a good enough oksigen and let them trap for a whole day in the house?"
"Uhm but-"
"Shh no but now you get out and explore."
"Fine but if im lost?"

He took out a phone from behind his back which made us question the logic of it. Titan Speaker just sighs and heads toward the window. He looks outside for a moment before pushing the window. He looks back to Titan Camera before jumping out from the window and landing safely on the ground.

He is amazed by the outside view of the house as he starts to venture more. He jumps on the wall to explore the nearby area. He walks past many houses and sees how calm the world he lives in is without any chaos or toilets.

But when he wanted to go back to the house, he lost. He tries to walk where he can remember but eventually, he stops for a while to rest.

He felt anxious when he forgot his way back and was about to panic until his speaker communicator started to function as Titan Camera used to communicate with him.

"Heya Speaker, you good out there?"
"Titan Camera Im lost help!"
"Eh calm down. You're lucky I can track your signal into this phone."
"Can I go home now!?"
"yeah, just follow my instructions and you will arrive at the house."

He follows what Titan Camera instructs until he sees some familiar route then arrives at the house. He jumps through the open window and gets into the house as Titan Camera goes to him.

"So?"
"Not wanting to talk about I got lost and next time just go out with the human."
"mhm, yeah right."

When you finally get back from work, your pets greet you and you pat them as you feel relief seeing your pets from your stress of your workplace.

Meanwhile somewhere Y/n neighbourhood area

The portal open and reveal 3 person come out from it. The portal close and the first person with sunglasses revised their mission before heading to where we wouldn't know.

To be continued~