The Pet Cafe

Whenever you are on your break, you always visit your friend's Pet Cafe located near your workplace to chill for a while before heading back to work.

But today you notice there is a new pet in the cafe so you decide to ask your friend.

(Jacqueline is my oc)
"Hey Jacky, Did you find a random animal again?"
"oh yeah, not found but appear in front of the cafe."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Last week, before I closed the cafe someone put a box in front of it and I tried to chase that person they went like an instant."
"That's weird. You remember I told you that I got a cat right? I got it while on a rainy day."
"Do you think that might be the same person?"
"*shrug* Im not sure. welp, my break time is almost over."
"Here, I pack some extra pastry that I baked today."
"Thanks"

After you paid for your meal (Except for your packed pastry), You start to head back to your work.

˜Saturday˜

This time you bring Speakerboy with you to let him feel the environment outside of your house and need to have a good area to finish your work. You arrive in front of your friend's cafe and head inside to greet your friend.

You let Speakerboy out from his carrier to let him roam inside the cafe while you set up your laptop to finish your work.

T.Speakerman pov

The human brought me to a new place other than their house which was great to see something new. They let me roam in this place as they set up something so I ran to random places to explore and meet other animals.

There is one particular animal that I am familiar so I approach that rabbit. It has a pair set of cameras on its shoulder with cyan-ish fur. I tap on its shoulder and when they turn around, It is so cute!

(Animal conversation so it's just normal font)

"Hey, do you know what is this place?"
"oh kinda. are you new here too?"
"well temporarily since my human brought me here."
"Is that your speaker?"
"Oh yeah. It has been with me since I got into this world."
"Wait, do you chance to be Titan speakerman!?"
"What.... WHO MIGHT YOU BE!?"
"mhm, I guess we didn't have properly meet so Im Titan cameraman."
"You from the Camera faction right?"
"Yeah. It has been almost 3 months since your disappearance."

3 months!? I feel like 3 weeks in this world so is it time difference??

"How did you get into this world too??"
"I got sent to investigate your disappearance until lately I noticed some clue about it but someone or something ambushed me causing me to get passed out and wake up here."
"I got ambushed too while I was on... rampage."
"Hey, it's okay. To be honest, if I get controlled, I also feel mad about it."
"I remember about uh stabbing on a titan that has TV head, is he part of the alliance?"
"Oh yeah, he is currently under an upgrade while my faction and some of his faction help cure you."
"W-well thanks."

He snuggles to me to make me feel better until my human with their friend squealing which I don't know why.

No one pov

You secretly take photos of your cat with the rabbit after finishing your work. You thought about adopting that rabbit because it seems to be close to your cat. You decide to ask your friend.

"Jacky, Can I adopt that rabbit if you don't mind?"
"Sure, I was planning to send a pet adoption center. I got extra pet necessary stuff for you so you don't need to buy it."
"Awh thank you. Now time to pay for the coffee that I order."
"Oh, no need. It is on the house. Plus you are one of our regulars."
"Thank you again. so when will I be able to pick that rabbit plus the stuff?"
"hmm, probably tomorrow morning because it gonna be busy so yeah."
"Oh okay. See you tomorrow then."

You pick up your cat and put him in your carrier so you bid goodbye to your friend as you leave the cafe.

"So you got a new friend, Speakerboy?"
"He is part of my alliance."
"Seem you enjoy with him so he will gonna stay with us tomorrow."
"Thank you, Human!"

So both of you head home for tomorrow new friend.

Meanwhile In Skibidi Universe

In the toilet base, the Scientists' toilet finally remade the teleport device with a few adjusted settings to Titan speakerman world he was in after sending one of the bots test to track him.

He told G-toilet about the progress he made and now they plan that might be a problem for Titan speakerman and Titan cameraman for the future.

But they didn't know that someone was hiding and listening to their plan which they also got a plan they might do when the time was right.