Meeting another human friend

Now it has been a month for Titan Speaker and 2 weeks for Titan Camera in their new world. Honestly, they both feel worried about their original world because their long absence can be a big problem for the alliance.

At first Titan Speaker and Titan Camera try to find a way to get back to their world. But they couldn't do it due to a lack of information, communication, and sociality since they were barely able to interact with animals and humans.

They both hope that the Alliance can do something so they just patiently wait and enjoy their 'vacation' for a while.

Now today their human just got an invite over from their friend for lunch so they thought it would be a good idea to bring their pets since their friend also has pets.

They arrive in front of their friend's house and they ring the bell. Titan Speaker and Titan Camera feel a bit nervous about meeting new people because they mostly interact with You.

Your friend opens the door and happily greets you then invites you in. He leads you to his living room and you let out your pets.

Your friend introduces his pets to you and you squeal seeing your friend's pets so you go over to them and pat their heads.

Arkirl = my oc

"Arkirl! How come your pets are so much cuter than the last time I saw them!!"
"Y/n, you just met them a month ago. and they are still the same."
"But how?? I mean my pets are also cute but yours  more cuter you know."
"Do your eyes even okay?? Y/n, I swear you should properly rest you know."
"Yeah yeah, I know. Say, how is your workplace doing huh? I saw their accident happen in the news."
"The company that provides investment and productivity will manage that. So the workers and staff get paid before they announce that we got the day off."
"Damn any job while on your day off?"
"No, just working on stuff that might I need it."

You bring your pets to his pet for their introduction.

Italic= T.Camera
bold= T. Speaker
"Speakerboy and Cammy(that titan camera animal name), this is Kira and Axel aka puppy and porcupine."
"Im okay with the dog but Porcupine is bad."
"I hope you two get along! Anyway, im just going to have a conversation with my friend over there so have fun!"

They leave them both alone with their friend's pets. Kira, the puppy, went over to T. Speaker and sniffed him making him scared about what the dog was going to do with him.

"Camera! Help me!"
"You're fine. He just sniffs you not like he going to do anything bad to you."

As he said that, the dog licked him making T. Camera wheeze while T. Speaker pout. The porcupine on the other hand just watches them both and heads over to T.camera then sleeps beside him making him flinch a little.

"What the!"
"Awh, so cute."
"Speaker, please help me move this thing!?"
"Nah, it's too cute to be moved you know."

The dog jealous that his friend getting too much attention snuggles up at T. Speaker and T. Speaker just calms a bit as he lets what the dog wants.

In the end, everyone just has to enjoy their day. Their human came back with their friend to see what their pets were doing and they both smiled to see their pet sleeping together.

You pick up your pets put them in the carrier and thank your friend for the invite which he nods then you take your leave and bid goodbye to your friend as you go back to your house with your pets.

Meanwhile Somewhere

"Sir, there is a report of an unknown entity appearing at the site accident."
"Weird, I thought they said the staff of that site company already cleaned up that place."
"Not only that. Read the report, Sir."

The chief police read the report from the officer and he was concerned about it.

"So what now?"
"Contact that company site leader and prepare to inform the specialized unit to get ready for dispatch later."
"Yes sir."

He lit up his cigarette as he looked out to the window. until there is another knock on the door which he answers 'Come in'.

The door opens and reveals the man with glasses which brings the chief surprised.

"Son!?"
"Hello father, there is something we need to talk about."

To be continued

(Nah I need some motivational ideas and a cliche cringy part bruh. Have a nice day. )

-Darkirl