How did this happen?

How did Titan Speakerman end up as a cat? How did it happen? This happened about 2 weeks before meeting You in Skibidi Universe.

Titan Speakerman pov

After a month I got cured by the alliance, The first thing I did was go on a rampage to avenge my dead comrades causing a lot of toilets to get annihilated by me.

Until one day I got a sudden ambush by an unknown enemy and got passed out. I don't remember much about what happened that day but after what felt like days I woke up.

But this time the area is different from my perspective where everything is large. It is dark and there is a hole which is the only light source. I can still feel my speaker equipment on my shoulder(?) but the room feels a bit cramped.

I feel the room slightly shaken as if someone picked it up so I take a chance to peek through the hole to see outside. the outside view is kinda blurry but I can guess that it is rainy because feeling a bit of droplets in the hole.

Then I felt the room get shaken when someone or something placed it down. But that is only for a moment when someone picks it up and then places it down again.

Someone finally opens but to my surprise, it was from above my head, and everything seemed bright from the outside. I adjust my sight as I feel I get picked up and it is human. I blink as I can feel my eye while the human inspects me.

I feel my instinct to trust this human so when the human stops talking (the time we think of his name), I answer them (which to what you hear he meowing) and self devote myself to protecting this human with all my life.

˜present(after a week)˜

No one pov

He comfortably sleeps on your lap as you pet him while watching the news about an incident that happened at your friend's workplace.

You hope that your friend is okay but not knowing that the incident is related to your cat.