-7-

November 7th 2014

Niahm

The rest of the week seemed the same. Taylor would come over. I would work on the outfits. Taylor would ask for a few changes, and I would get them done. I continued to work after Taylor left. Later in the night I would get a call from Taylor. I'd always answer. Sometimes I'd go over.

This Friday was no different. Except...it was in a way.

It was 11pm when I got the normal call from Taylor. She'd been acting a little off and had left earlier than normal. I'd admit that I was worried, even if I hated how quickly we'd slipped back into old habits. I answered the phone as usual, but I immediately knew something was wrong.

"Niahm?.." Taylor had been crying again.

"Tay? What's going on?" I frowned.

"i just- fuck- I feel so shit-" As soon as I heard how her words were slightly slurred, I grabbed my keys and got up, "I was drinking and it- it made everything worse-"

"I'm on my way okay? Drink some water for me, please." I quickly ran downstairs.

I stayed on call, getting there quickly, and Sam was waiting like usual. I thanked him and quickly made my way to Taylor, slipping my phone in my pocket.

When I got there she was sat on the couch, a glass of water in her hand, and her eyes red from crying.

I carefully sat next to her and she immediately hugged me, hiding her face in my shoulder.

"Tay..." My voice was soft, "What's wrong?..."

"I just- I don't-" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey... It's okay..."

Taylor didn't say anything, she just looked at me.

"Tay-" Out of no where her lips were on mine.

I almost kissed back before pulling myself together.

I quickly moved away from Taylor, standing up. I tried not to fold at the heartbroken look in her eyes.

"Taylor. I'm not doing this right now." I cursed.

"But-" She tried to grab my hand.

"No." I stepped back, "I'm not doing this to myself."

"Vee-"

"No, Taylor." I sighed, my head spinning, "I- I'm going home."

I rushed out, apologising to Sam before getting into my car.

I sat there for a moment before picking up my phone, and  calling Lillian. I didn't want to drink right now, so she was my only other choice as a distraction.

The phone rang for a moment before she answered.

"Well, Miss Reyes. I wasn't expecting a call from you" Lillian teased.

"Please tell me you're not busy right now."

"Well, lucky for you, Veevee, I'm not."

"I'll be over soon, alright?"

"I'll be waiting!" Lillian giggled before hanging up.

I got to Lillian's quickly, trying to ignore the thoughts circling my head.
I checked my phone quickly before I got out, only to see a bunch of messages and missed calls from Taylor.

I turned my phone off, getting out of the car and letting myself into Lillian's house. I didn't have to call out, I knew where she'd be.

I took my shoes off and quickly went upstairs to her room.
I got there and she was sat on her bed wearing nothing but underwear.

Lillian smirked when she saw me walk into her room. She pulled herself off of the bed and walked up to me.

"Somethings got my Veevee all frustrated, hm?" She placed her hand under my chin.

"You don't even know.." I mumbled, leaning into her touch.

She moved her hand up to my cheek, running her thumb against it,
"How about I make you feel better?"

"Please"

Almost as soon as I spoke her lips were on mine, and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Her hands were in my hair and I grabbed her waist.

She pulled away, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the bed. Lillian pushed me back onto it, her hand finding my throat. I gulped, looking up at her.

"I missed this sight" She smirked before kissing me again.

As she crawled on top of me, I pulled her waist down, a groan escaping from her mouth. She moved back to pull my sweater and jeans off, leaving me in my underwear.

She dragged her hand over my abs as I shivered, "God, Veevee... You're gorgeous..."

I whined a little at the touch, "Lia.. Stop with the teasing.."

Lillian didn't respond, instead deciding to start leaving kisses over my neck. I squirmed as she got lower with the kisses, unclipping my bra and pulling it off as she did. She kissed down my abs, moving to my thighs after.

My breathing was heavy as she pressed kisses up my thighs, getting closer to my core. She lightly grazed her teeth against my thigh, eliciting a moan from me.

"You're so wet for me, God Veevee.." Lillian teased, moving her hands further up my thighs, hooking her fingers around the top of my underwear,
"Can I take these off?"

"Please Lia" I begged, desperate for her to touch me.

She carefully pulled my underwear down, continuing to tease me as she took her time. I almost immediately moaned as I felt her tongue against my clit.

"Fuck.. Lia" I groaned, my hands finding their way to her hair.

This only encouraged her as she continued to swirl her tongue around my clit, evoking a string of curses and whining from me. She quickly replaced her tongue with her hand as she began pressing kisses up to my chest, grabbing at one of my breast. My mind was blank, all I could think about was the pleasure I was feeling. This pleasure was increased as Lillian easily slipped two fingers inside me. I could feel myself getting closer as she pumped her fingers inside me, and her thumb rubbing against my clit. I was struggling to form coherent sentences, the only sounds escaping my mouth where moans or curses. Lillian pushed her fingers deeper, adding a third as my back arched and my hands gripped the bed sheets.

"Lia- Fuck.. I'm gonna-" Lillian's lips quickly met mine as I reached my orgasm.

"I've got you Veevee" Lillian softly kissed me, bringing me down from the orgasm.

I whined weakly as she removed her fingers from me,
"How the fuck are you so good at that.."

She simply shrugged, pressing a kiss against my jaw,
"C'mon Veevee, lets get you all cleaned up."