-9-

article

Niahm Reyes, Old friend of Taylor Swift was spotted driving with someone with striking resemblance to your favourite blonde singer.

It's well known that Reyes and Swift had a close friendship with each other. Before 2011, the two shared may photos and videos of their friendship before they unfollowed each other and it seems as though the two had a falling out.

However, recently the pair has been spotted leaving each other's homes. Many of us are wondering what this could mean as it seemingly began abruptly.

To read more click here.

___

November 8th 2014

Taylor

I pulled my blanket around me, staring at the floor. Of course I'd messed up again. It was stupid. Niahm trusted me and I'd messed up again. Fuck. I wasn't sure if there was any way I could fix this.

And that wasn't the only problem. When it happened, I felt something. Something I know I've felt before. But it wasn't something I wanted to admit. I frowned, grabbing my phone and looking at mine and Niahm's messages. I stared at it for a moment before trying to type up a message.

It took a while before I had something I was happy with, but when I did, i clicked send and put my phone down.

I knew she wouldn't respond immediately. I expected that. I slowly got up, keeping the blanket around me.
I paused as I felt my head spin. Right, I should probably get some water.

I dragged my feet as I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.
Leaning back against the counter, I took a sip.

"God Taylor, pull yourself together..." I mumbled under my breath.

I walked back to the living room when the piano caught my eye. As I slowly sat down, I placed my phone against it and hitting record. I didn't have a plan, but that was okay. My hands found the keys and I began to play, quietly singing lyrics as I did.

"Don't blame me.. It made me crazy.." I inhaled sharply. I couldn't even say the word. 'It'. That would do for now.

"if it doesn't you 'ain't doing it right... Lord save me my drug is my baby I'll be usin' for the rest of my life.." As normal, when I couldn't think of lyrics, I made some sounds to fill the space, "I cannot sleep at night, that's something that you like, oh baby"

I paused for a moment. It didn't feel right, so I started again. I was humming for a moment before the words came to me.

"I've been breakin' hearts a long time..and toyin' with them older guys. Just playthings for me. To use..." I took a deep breath before continuing, "Something happened for the first time, in the darkest little paradise. Shakin', pacin'... I just need you."

I stopped, my hands shaking. This wasn't helping right now. As much as I wanted it to, it wasn't. I stopped the recording on my phone, slipping it back in my pocket.

I smiled slightly as Olivia jumped up onto the piano,"Hey Dibbles.."

She meowed back, laying across the piano keys, making lots of noise as she did. I scratched the top of her head.

"What should I do, Dibbles?..." I sighed, "What should I do?..."

___

Niahm

I stepped into mum's, having taken Lillian home. I kicked my shoes off and tied my hair back.

"Mamá?" I called out, "I'm back"

"Bien querido, ¿Puedo hablar contigo?" She called back. [Okay sweetheart, can I talk to you?]

"" I walked into the living room.

Mum was sat on the couch, clearly waiting for me. I sat down, already uncomfortable with the silence.

"What's going on, mija?" Her face was full of concern, "Last week you are telling me about your feelings for Taylor and now you're messing around with Lillian."

"I-" I frowned looking at the floor.

"Niahm, I'm not doing this to scold you. I know you're not a child, but I'm worried. This isn't going to fix anything, mija. It is only going to cause more hurt, not just to you, but to Lillian too."

"There's nothing to be worried about. And I'm not 'messing around'. I'm just trying to live my life." I snapped back.

I froze, realising what I did. Mum looked shocked too.

I felt my face flush as I panicked, "I'm sorry-"

Before she could say anything I got up, going quickly to my room. I didn't mean to snap at her. She didn't deserve that.

I quickly closed my bedroom door behind me, and stood there for a second, breathing heavily.

"I'm so fucking stupid." I grumbled, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I stared at the floor, tears forming in my eyes. God this was stupid. And the worst part? She was right. Of course she was. Fuck. This was stupid. I could've just kept my mouth shut.

I picked up my phone, about to click on Amelia's contact when I saw some messages from Taylor.
Right. That's why this whole situation existed. Because I stupidly agreed to make these outfits for her. God that was stupid. I ignored what she sent and messaged Amelia. I wish she could be here right now. She'd kill me for getting into this mess.

___

Catalina

I sighed, running my hands through my hair. I know Niahm didn't mean it. She's stressed, and I can tell. But the way she's dealing with it isn't good. It's destructive. I don't want her going down that path too.

I walked over to Niahm's room, knocking softly on the door,
"Cariño, can I come in?.."

I hear her sniffling slightly before she responded,
"Yeah..."

I let myself in to room, closing the door behind me, and sitting next to Niahm on the edge of the bed.

"You know I didn't mean it in that way, mija" I started.

"I know you didn't..." Niahm wiped the tears from her face, "I'm sorry for how I reacted mamá... I didn't mean to..."

"I know, mija.." I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me,"I know.."