01

the bright light of the sun reflecting on the seas barrier had lit, of this date ━ the summer of 1708, which awoke Princess Tran. However, after her preparation of the day, she was very bored. she turned to her small companion at the side of her.

"I'm very bored, Gracie... shall we go upon land to visit the others?" she asked.

The creature squeaked happily. The princess took it as a yes and packed up her things, which took a while due to her many collections in the room. filled with seashells, pearls, historical books. she was quite the collector, which her father would always scold her of.

King Lucas raised an eyebrow at her gliding around the hallway, her mermaid tail moving slightly in the water.

"father, im heading to land." she says, then zooming past him.

"Be safe.." he replied, taking a bite of his lunch as he observed her haste in a judgmental way.

"Alright!" the princess exclaimed, then swimming up to the surface.

The land people were always generous of the sea, so they didn't mind them at all. As Tran stumbled up from the moist sand, the bottom half of her body formed legs as her human form, she formed clothes as well of course, or she prepared that obviously. Her eyes shifted to the local bakery, she smiled, she walked towards the confinement, her friendly creatures following her.

"Madelyn! it is good to see you." The princess greets.

"Good afternoon, princess. i assume you would want lunch?" the baker replied.