10

As Tran cooked breakfast ━ or lunch, since Ace awoke late, he could smell the irresistible yummy hotcakes.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Silas was looking around in the forest, bored. He was pleasant with his journey, until he heard a soft, raspy croaking voice. He snapped around.

"Who is there?" he hissed.

Silas snapped around, turning all corners rapidly. "Why, i am nothing."

Silas grunted, staring at the being. The figure was bony, ill even. Skin white as milk, yet the face was not white. It was pitch black. An eery aura stood, blocking Silas senses.

"Leave, now!" Silas yelled.

The identity suddenly faded away. Silas grunted in frustration.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As the day went on, the king was going into the village to greet to the relatives that visited.

"Hello, Lucas!" His sister spoke.

"Hello, sister." Lucas replied softly.

"Brother has someone to meet you."

"Really?"

Lucas' brother led a man to his figure, the man smiled kindly. "Hello, who are you?" Lucas shook the strangers hand.

"I am Arlo, nice to meet you sir." the man greeted back.

"Lets go to the village, Tran is probably there." Lucas suggested, he then turned and walked.

"Whos Tran?" Arlo whispered to the brother.

"his daughter, the princess." he whispered back.

Arlo nodded, keeping his eyes on the king, but then he looked away. Luca's siblings raised an eyebrow.