06

Silas hurried out the mansion, he seemed to really wanna go. Ace raised an eyebrow.

"Silas, you seem so eager." Ace said.

"No." he refused, like in denial.

"Well, okay."

Arbor snickered quietly, whispering to Ace.

"Use that sword of yours well." Silas spoke to Arbor, which made them pause.

Tran, who was just ranting about her frustrations, Ash was getting drunk again, while Markus was half listening ━ they didn't have much to do in the ruddy storm.

"Ace is just a florist, i don't know how he will find that hunter and the brutal vampire." Tran grumbles.

"Brutal?" Ash slurred. "I haven't heard about him in a while.."

"Ash, you're drunk." Markus mumbled.

Tran grunted, looking around, in a bad mood.

King Lucas was awaiting the humans and the outcast to come back from their trip, having a round at the nearby bar as he waited. As they finally came back, Lucas sighed contently. "Where is he?"

The vampire merged from behind them. He smiled softly. "Good afternoon, my king."

"Good afternoon to you. Ace and Arbor, here are your rewards." Lucas drops a bag of coins in Ace's hand and so does the same to Arbor. "Thank you both. Now, you and i have things to attend to, Silas."

"Do we?"