04

"I'm requested to be in search for you ━ by the king." he replied, his eyes boring into theirs.

Arbor sighed. "For what exactly?"

"To find Silas." Ace said bluntly.

"Well, okay then. If theres some sort of reward for it." They shrugged and picked up their weapons, then walked up to him.

Ace nodded in approval and went in from of them to walk. As the sky was turning into a quill gray, he grumbled, the clouds turned dark.

"Shall a storm be soon?" Arbor asks.

"Indeed."

Meanwhile Tran... After she argued with her father ━ frustrated, she went back to the coffee house, attempting to cool herself down, the soft pats of the water puddles on the muddy ground from her feet following her senses of hearing, and her rapid heartbeat. She walked in, with a frown. However, Ash, at the bar, wasn't paying attention to the door opening.

Markus was in the corner table, music notes scattered on the wood, he raised an eyebrow at her.

"You alright, princess?" he questioned.

The storm outside roared, sounds of taps from the water droplets on the ground filling the senses of sound, muffled from the door.

"I'm fine, just out of places." Tran grumbled.

Ash, out of sorts drunk, turned over. "Is it about that fight earlier?-" he mumbled, before Madelyn interrupting him. "Ash!"

"what? I'm saying the truth.." Ash slurred.

"That's not the point," Markus says, then looking back to the princess, tapping a rhythmic beat with a quill on the table. "Are you okay?"