08

(PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE NANAMI GYATT JUMPSCARE MY FRIEND SAID I SHOULD DO IT 😿)

"Silas, how are you this evening?" the king began, his blue-tinted gills on the sides of his cheeks twitched. Silas formed his gaze from the ground to him.

"I'm well, and you?" He replied.

"Well, with the help of my former helpers, i'm here with you ━ I'm great." Lucas added proudly, his hands on his hips. Silas chuckled nervously, his cheeks slightly tinted pink.

"Y-your welcome, i suppose.." Silas hesitated, a smile slowly forming on his face, his sharp fangs poking out slightly. Lucas was a rather jubilant man. "Mind if i ask, my king... Why did you request for me here?"

Lucas thought for a second, he didn't wanna really say the truth. "I felt like it." he spoke.

"Oh." Silas looked around uncomfortably, he knew it wasn't the actual answer.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Tran was still at the coffee house, annoyed. She grumbled, when she saw the door opening and her father was there, she bursted. "Father!... and vampire?"

"Silas, this is my daughter, Tran. Tran, this is Silas, my former.... assistant." he hesitated.

"Hello, Silas." She greeted, monotone in her voice, she wasn't sure about Silas, due to her father's obliviousness, her back straightened.

"Good afternoon, princess." Silas remarked, honeyed voice.

Tran squinted, she looked at him up and down, then looked at the king, raising her eyebrows. "You're into him?"

Lucas blinked and stepped backwards, his face flushing. "N-no! why in the gods would you think that?!" he protested, he turned his head away from both of them to prevent eye contact.

Silas chuckled. "I don't see why you shouldn't be." he whispered, not allowing the king to hear himself.