58

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 58 Zombie Apocalypse, 58

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 58: The Zombie Apocalypse, 58

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Sunscreen clothing sells very well, but because of the purchase limit, the final scene is not too big, Wen Zhu is not disappointed at all: "It takes time for the news to spread, especially now that everyone is hard to believe others, just wait slowly." No matter how bad it is, aren't there still two bases to cover it?

She is relatively bland, and says these words mainly to comfort the somewhat frustrated system. Because the system seems to think that as soon as the sunscreen clothing is taken out, it must have the momentum of Yitian who will compete with each other. Wen Zhu didn't care where his erroneous thinking came from, but comforted him from a different angle: "Besides, do you think that the Qiming base is used to being the boss, can they accept that the two younger brothers under a piece of clothing are popular, and basically have one each, but there are no characters with heads and faces in their base?" It's fake that you're not interested in Taoyuan, but it's true that you have doubts about us. But precautions are precautions, who is in the way of buying things? You better cheer up.

The system sighed, and it really didn't feel so frustrated.

Wen Zhu always felt that it was so stupid, and it seemed that it should not only be attributed to its lack of work experience. Its previous hosts didn't look like serious business people, but this kind of person is the best at making big scenes, and what can a small system learn from following them?

Anyway, no matter what the system thinks, Wen Zhu has to use his own authority to make decisions, and the reason why he comforts afterwards is mainly to take care of the system's feelings, and by the way, fool it - although the system has the data and models given above, it seems to understand human nature very well, but it also admits that the number of samples is not large enough to fully apply those data. Moreover, in the processing of random events, human flexibility and mutual understanding are all needed by the system.

The reason why a system is paired with a host, rather than leaving it all to the system, is because most of the time human behavior does not follow the data, and the randomness is very strong.

In this case, the system has nothing to say, but can't help but be curious: "You say, what do those people in the Qiming Base think?"

Wen Zhu shrugged: "Like Zheng Hongzhuo, Li Zhiyan thinks the same, but they think they have more capital." Although they only inherited the official background, in fact, their discipline and bottom line can indeed be called the light of humanity. Compared to them, we are the villains who rely on advanced technology to grab turf. But...... So what? There is not only one direction for the light of humanity, it depends on when the one of them can figure it out. Anyway, as long as they are willing to apply for a card to buy things, we don't care which base it is.

It is impossible to say that the Qiming base is completely unaware of the existence of Taoyuan, and each base will scatter a certain amount of spies outside at any time to transmit information back at any time, just to ensure that there will be no emergencies that they cannot deal with. After all, the last thing that is missing in this world now is accidents, and the existential crisis caused by accidents.