129

Pinellia novel

Chapter 129 129 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 129

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

Next Chapter: Chapter 130 130 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 130

Chapter 129129 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 129

◎What’s wrong with Goblins? ◎

This medicine actually looks quite scary. The liquid in the test tube is blue with subtle fluorescence, which doesn’t look like a good thing. If anyone sees this, they will probably not dare to eat it.

But the woman in front of Wenzhu, who was weak in body but strong in spirit, hesitated not because she did not dare to eat, but because she had already known how serious her situation was and was prepared to die.

But since the sisters have found her and want to escape with her, they have to die outside. Now Wenzhu took out the medicine and said it could save her. If others would hesitate, but she thought that no matter what happened, she would die. She opened her mouth without hesitation, and Wenzhu fed all the medicine in the test tube. Gave it to him. The speed of the two people was so fast that the doubtful people next to them had no time to stop them.

But what they could see with their naked eyes was that within ten seconds after drinking the medicine, her face began to turn rosy.

Everyone was shocked and couldn't figure out whether this was science or metaphysics.

But this skinny woman was able to sit up on her own strength. I still have the energy to say a few more words. She then introduced herself: "My name is Jiang Heng. I escaped from Paradise Lost. Boss Wen, please don't act rashly. There is something very evil about Zhao Yong. If I have the chance, I will do it." I will kill him and cut him into pieces, but Boss Wen, don’t take any chances..."

In just a moment, the system's preliminary investigation has come out. It is said that Zhao Yong's system is called the "Doomsday King System" and will support him to establish a country and dominate the country in the end of the world. It is completely an illegal system and the main system will be in place to deal with it within three hours.

Wenzhu frowned: "What are you going to do with him?"

The system replied: "Take back and destroy the illegal systems on him, and then give him the death penalty."

Wenzhu knew what the system's death penalty looked like, and it was no different from euthanasia. After hearing this, she became even more dissatisfied and suggested: "How about this, you take back the illegal system and leave the person to me?"

The system knew what she wanted to do as soon as it heard it. After a moment of silence, it agreed: "Okay, but you handle it. After it's over, I have to report the results. His end must be death."

After hearing this, Wen Zhu's mood improved a little, and then he remembered a fatal question: "Did you also produce his system? "

The system seemed to have been insulted. It almost jumped up to retort, and the voice became louder: "Of course not! We are not the only ones who have the ability to produce systems and put them into use. And there are also some criminals who recycle used systems. , and then transform it and release it to achieve its own evil purpose. This person has nothing to do with us! You also understand that we enter this kind of world to seek common development, and it is impossible to support individual exploitation and non-contributive behavior. What good does this do to us?"