93

Pinellia novel

Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 92 92 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 92

Next Chapter: Chapter 94 94 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 94

Chapter 93 93 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 93

◎Utopia◎

Life in Utopia is like this, changing with each passing day. Some new things appear not long ago, and they have just been replaced, and there are better ones. As time passed, Ma Linlin also realized that the level of technology here was higher than before. She is not a professional, and rarely pays attention to what the convenience here means in her life.

Anyway, these are quite bizarre in the last days, and you will become numb once you get used to them. Only at certain times, such as when residential buildings are completed one after another, there are no workers or building materials, and it doesn't take much time. In the past, when Wenzhu talked about upgrades and updates, some people couldn't understand it, and some thought it was just a rhetorical technique. Unexpectedly... after experiencing it, these two words were the only ones that could accurately describe it.

amazing.

Sometimes if she gets more imaginative, Ma Linlin would think that maybe the whole world is made up of data, and Wenzhu got the cheat code. But her scientific knowledge only allowed her to think about this step, and she could not go into more depth. What's more, no matter what the truth is, life always belongs to you. Maybe you don't know the secrets hidden in the deepest part, and the truth of the world makes people a little uneasy when you think about it. But life still goes on, and its essence is just three meals a day.

Wenzhu declined the invitation, but the rest of the group had time to spare, and the barbecue party was quickly arranged. They all have good intentions for each other and are happy to join in the fun. The venue is in a hotel, because now only hotels in Taoyuan allow visitors.

In fact, the inconvenience caused by not being allowed to visit each other is very minor, but it puts many people at ease. This at least eliminates the possibility of being stolen or robbed when you are not at home, and there is no possibility of enemies lurking in your room to carry out assassinations. And most people don't have a good relationship with each other that can be invited into the house to spend time alone. For example, Ma Linlin's family rarely has three people eating together.

If possible, most people are willing to live alone, where it is safe and comfortable and there is no need for social interaction.

Although they can control themselves from committing violent acts, everyone's character has been distorted to a certain extent after experiencing the apocalypse, and the social form is also very different from before. According to system data, even with the convenience of discounts and family accounts, those starting families in Taoyuan account for 40% of the entire population.

Moreover, the structure of the residential building itself is very compact. Neighbors can support each other and take care of each other due to the relationship between scoring and looking up, and social distance is more appropriate.

The hotel itself has external services, but currently only people who can afford it live here. Wei slowly reserved the garden for a barbecue party and prepared various seafood, river freshness, desserts and drinks. The services of a five-star hotel are beyond your imagination and cannot be provided, but they are not allowed to be wasted.