100

Pinellia novel

Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 99 99 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 99

Next Chapter: Chapter 101 Chapter 101 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 101

Chapter 100 100 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 100

◎Population Reception Office◎

People who are in the world are more aware of current affairs. Li Zhiyan did not ask Wenzhu how to send him the acceptance criteria. Hearing that he could improve his salary, he immediately cheered up: "Don't worry, I will do whatever I can."

Wen Zhu: "Thank you then."

She was about to hang up, but Li Zhiyan quickly stopped her: "Hey! You You can't just leave everything to me! Are you too trusting of me? Send at least a dozen people to assist me in my work, so that I can convince them that you really intend to accept it. "

Otherwise, he is really afraid that those who don't like him will beat him up, saying that he made it up and had a conspiracy, and then mobilize the masses to trample him to death. Seeing that he was only one step away from enjoying life, Li Zhiyan did not want to overturn. He has a good sense of his credibility and the actual power he now has within the base. Without Wenzhu's support, it would be really difficult to accomplish this.

Li Zhiyan was not willing to risk his own life.

If Wen Zhu hadn't meant to overthrow him and had expressed support several times, Li Zhiyan guessed that he might have been torn apart and traveled all over the world.

Absolute violence can suppress opposition voices to a great extent for a time, but it is not without sequelae. The name Li Zhiyan is not a compliment. There are also some figures under him. When he saw Li Zhiyan showing weakness, of course he wanted to replace him. Even if he doesn't replace him, he will never be as respectful, obedient, and fearful to him as before.

Jianghu loyalty sounds good, but in fact it is just like fireworks. When they burn, they are vigorous and noisy, as if they can even burn the sky. In fact, they dissipate quickly and become cold. Li Zhiyan has a high-pressure policy towards others, so what real feelings do others have towards him? The villains originally got together for the sake of profit and separated for the sake of profit. Now Wenzhu has brought greater benefits and replaced the order established by Li Zhiyan.

The lively ten brothers and sisters are a joke in themselves.

Tianfeng has been very popular recently. This woman knows how to get things done and has brains. Her popularity is just the result of hard work. When she sent her sister to Taoyuan to have a relationship with Wenzhu, Li Zhiyan knew that this woman was very ambitious. Anyway, since he had no relatives, no one could trust him, so he naturally wouldn't stop him at that time.

He knew very well that he just made a wrong step. The next topic changed from how to grow the base to how to survive. Therefore, he would not easily offend someone like Tianfeng who had real power and had a good relationship with Wenzhu.

If a conflict breaks out, and Tianfeng kills him for any reason, who will find the truth for him and punish the murderer? Even his own brother wanted to kill him. Li Zhiyan now understood the warmth and coldness of human relationships, and even went to extremes.

People who are in the world also have their own advantages, such as those who understand current affairs are heroes, such as admitting defeat and stopping losses in time, such as never giving up and always being ready to start all over again.