126

Pinellia novel

Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 125 125 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 125

Next chapter: Chapter 127 127 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 127

Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

◎ Don’t miss it if you pass by ◎

From the end of the world to now, many people have died, but no one has seen ghosts. There were many ethical tragedies or inhumane murders, but the people who did it are still alive and well, so everyone basically confirmed that there are no ghosts in the world.

Having said that, human beings' fear of ghosts is still deeply rooted in their hearts. When encountering abnormal events, it is inevitable that they will immediately think of hauntings.

The captain hated iron and said, "It should be mimicry."

After some plants have evolved, they have become very cunning and can imitate animals, such as wolves and birds. The activities in the shadows of vines and grass are so vague that many people have been fooled and died. . There are also some plants that can simulate eyes, which are rather twisted and elongated black shadows to scare humans and make them afraid to approach. This kind of plant is relatively fragile. Apart from this simulation ability, it has not evolved any other abilities.

But so far, they have never seen a plant that can imitate something so human-like and with such a bright red color. They were all amazed for a while: "It seems to be really mimicking. I don't know what these plants are thinking. They are getting smarter and smarter." , it looks really scary... Although there are not many good people these days, but seeing that they have just eaten a person, there are people who are willing to take risks, and feel that they will not be able to take care of them, so they can go up and give it a try..." Also

Someone said: "It's not necessarily to deceive people. Look, if they are all like Xiao Yan and think about ghosts, why don't they run away quickly? Their combat effectiveness may not be that high. Otherwise, there is no need to gather together." Together."

From this, a big discussion about the combat power of plants started. Their location was hidden and safe, and it was still far away, so they could say a few more words. After saying that, they were about to turn around and leave - a man in a red coat was motionless surrounded by vines in the ice and snow. What do you think of this scene? They didn't look like living people, so they didn't consider whether to go up and have a look.

What if the car rolls over and gets eaten?

After watching for a while, the captain ordered: "Okay, let's go quickly. We have to get to the camp before dark today. Isn't it just a bush? There's nothing to see!" As soon as he finished speaking,

the others had not had time to react. After Wenzhu finished picking the wild fruits, he turned around and walked out from between the waving branches of the bush. The bush, which had lost all its ripe fruit, struggled to hold on, only to find that there was nothing it could do. Wenzhu also hoped that they would bear more fruit, so he was reluctant to electrocute these dense branches. Watching them slipping weakly from the protective cover, he felt as if he was in a big bubble.

At first, this kind of vision would affect Wenzhu's perception, making her almost unable to walk. But now that she's used to it, she feels that the branches sliding away from the bubbles are more pleasing to the eye than the zombies that turn into flying ash when they touch the bubbles. Much.