66

Chapter 66 66 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 66

◎Every place is full (the third update is over!!)◎

Judging from the people sent there, we can tell that neither base inspected the bases very seriously. They are mainly here for a formality, to connect with Wenzhu, and to observe the services in other places in Taoyuan, and to collect as much information as possible, that's all.

After all, the branches have been opened, and the loss of population is actually expected, and it will definitely take a process, so it is not worth paying too much attention to yet. On the contrary, Wenzhu's attitude is very important, at least she cannot be biased towards another base. Another important task for the representatives is to test the attitude of Qiming Base and how many other small bases are ready to join the branch alliance.

Many small bases, except for those that want to build a family world behind closed doors, most of them welcome the addition of outside neutral forces. A person who can do business with all bases is basically a bridge between all forces. Such a person can mediate in the middle, which can not only reduce the occurrence of conflicts, but can even maintain the stability of most members, and can also promote the flow of materials.

Taoyuan's superiority in this regard is obvious. Wenzhu has a neutral ground, manpower that can maintain order, extraordinary force, and a decisive and domineering personality, but she has no ambition to attack and absorb other bases. On the surface, her place is quite suitable for negotiation.

Because pure force is not what Wenzhu values, what she wants is slow development, gradual encroachment, and replacing the original very unstable order of bases with a new business order, so the base is of little use to her.

It is this most fundamental difference that gives the base's top management and Wenzhu the basis for temporary win-win cooperation. Since letting her settle in is an unchangeable fact, it is very important to win her over to his side. Tianfeng doesn't mind giving up the power of the base - because the base doesn't belong to her either. Moreover, the Fengyun base itself has the attribute of being improvised by the Caotai team. In the past, there was no way, but in the future, if we can return to a world similar to the pre-apocalypse and enjoy a convenient and safe life in Taoyuan, Tianfeng is confident that he can find a new career.

You can't be a eldest sister for the rest of your life, right? People still have to think about the future. Ever since she met Wenzhu, Tianfeng had seen a new possibility, but because Wenzhu didn't need her at the moment, and turning around would take time, she stayed put. She sent her sister here as a gesture of getting closer to Wenzhu.

After the meal, Wenzhu took the five representatives around and invited them to inspect several shops opposite, where he invited them to take a bath and watch TV. All five people bought a bunch of things at the convenience store.

Of course they have monthly passes due to their status, and they can afford to spend these points. Even if it is to repay Wen Zhu's kindness, they will definitely spend a lot of money, not to mention they want all these things. The group of people went shopping and ate, and finally entered the bathhouse. Wen Ying saw that there were high-end shopping, and she was immediately moved: "I haven't taken care of myself for a long time! Sister Chen, do you want to choose a set meal too?"

Chen Hong is not a delicate woman, but of course she is willing to accept some enjoyment. She said happily: "It's okay. I haven't seen the intelligent service here before the end of the world. I have seen it today. Xiao Han, you Go too, and Ill reimburse you.

Of course, a thousand points is nothing to these people, and Xiao Han is not polite. He and Chen Hong had no inappropriate relationship, but they were close subordinates and superiors, so there was no need to be too polite. When Wen Ying saw this, she also said that she would reimburse Mao Miaomiao and Xiao Su and let them take a comfortable bath.