part10

Flashback

Jimin: see he doesn't like her it was just...

Jhope: I know it. Can I talk with him alone please?

Jimin: ok.
Jimin left.

Jhope: Jungkook!!

Jungkook: yes?

Jhope: I am min hosek. Yoongi's brother.

Jungkook: how is yoongi?
Is she fine?
Is she still angry with?
Trust me sir I have no idea about that engagement. I really love her . Please trust me.

Jhope can see the love in junkook's eyes for yoongi.

Jhope: come down. I know you love her. I trust you. I always have eyes on you afterall I am his brother but You hurt my sister.

Jungkook: I just want a talk to her sir. Please I beg you sir. I truly love her . Please sir let me talk to her.

Jungkook kneel down and beg before jhope to listen to him. Whole campus is looking at him. He forget his self respect . He only want his love not anything else. It is proved that he actually love her.

Jhope: fine. I will bring her to you.

Jungkook: thank you sir. Thank you so much.

Flashback end

Jhope: he is waiting for you now. Come on get ready.
Yoongi was crying for happiness. The thing she saw was just misunderstanding  his perfectly explain her that.
He wipe her tears kiss her forehead.
I will do everything for my princess happiness. I take all information about him and his family. I know there is nobody better then him for you. Now go go my future brother-in-law is waiting for you.

Yoongi: oppa please

Jhope:🤣🤣🤣

Jungkook call yoongi a place. There was no people in there. After sometime junkook come there. Seeing Jungkook yoongi run over Jungkook and hug him.

Yoongi: I am sorry Jungkook I didn't trust you.

Jungkook: no yoongi isn't my fault that I didn't tell my parents on time.

Yoongi: I love you.

Jungkook:I love you the most.
Both of them are crying in the embraced
Jungkook wip her tears and kiss her lips yoongi kiss him back.
After lack of oxygen they broke the kiss.
I have a surprise for you come.

Jungkook put her on car and start driving.

Yoongi: where we are going?

Jungkook: wait my love.

After sometime they reached a beautiful place.