part 23

Yoongi gulp down by seeing suga. He come forward her and hug her.

Suga:I miss you princess..oppa miss you so much.

Words are stuck on her throat. She can't say anything.

Kim siblings were shocked by seeing suga.

Tae: oppa! oh my Lord my crush is her brother. Oh my chances are increase. ( in mind)

Jungkook: my Lord I never  saw a mafia face to face. He gives totally mafia vibes. I am so died today.( in mind)

Jungkook was afarid. He feel to run out but he couldn't do it . What if he took away his heart from him. He try to face suga. If he shot him he don't care now. He have go to his wife.

Jungkook go towards yoongi and stand besid her.

Yoongi: op..pa h..e..e is Jungkook.
She thought suga might harm Jungkook.

Jungkook: hello sir.
He forward his hand for handshake.
But he did something shocked.
He hug him.

Suga: we are family. Family don't handshake they hug eachother.
With a light smile he replied to Jungkook.Jungkook feel suga is as polite as jhope.

Yoongi can't trust suga on Jungkook's topic. Her most polite brother didn't understand Jungkook let alone suga. It's impossible to her to believe suga's behaviour.

Yoongi: oppa junkook and I.....

Suga:got married. I know that. And I don't have any problem with that if my princess is happy.
I will always support your decisions.

Jungkook: thank you sir. Thank you so much. You're the only one who support us from her family.

Yoongi: it's my duty to support my princess in her happiness. Don't call me sir call me hyung. Okay?
Jungkook nods.

Suga give a kiss on yoongi's forehead.

Tae again got a crush on suga by seeing his politeness.

Tae: see how much they love eachother and you always hit me.

Jungkook: oh because my wife is good girl and you're annoying.

Tae: you..

Suga: and miss I am sorry for the mess.

Tae: no no it's ok I don't mind.

Suga: if you allow me . I would love to buy the stuff.

Yoongi: no need oppa we will by ourselves. And I have to do some shopping for me.

Suga: then let me treat you guys a dinner.

Yoongi: no oppa papa,mamma I mean Jungkook's parents are waiting for us.

Suga: we didn't meet for long time I really insist.

Yoongi: actually oppa..

Jungkook: it's ok yoongi. I will inform them as you are so insisting.
As yoongi were sad because her family didn't accept her love so he want to yoongi spend some time with her brother to feel good.

Suga: then you guys go do your shopping. And I want to take
miss kim to give her sorry gift. Please don't say no. Now you are also our relative. I should gift you all something.

Yoongi: no need oppa. You can gift them latter also.

Jungkook: don't be so rude. He is our elder we shouldn't forbade his gift.