part 16

Servent: sir someone is coming to meet you with hosek sir.

Mr min: who is he?

Servent: don't know sir.

Mrs min: ok you go I am coming.

I know it's you

I know it's you. Why you are here?
Who let you come inside?

Jhope: dad let him say something please.

Mr min: fine. What you want to say?
Tell me fast I don't have much time.

Jungkook: sir we love eachother so much. I will die without her. Please don't take your and my father's problem between us. Please sir. Yoongi will not happy without me.
I will anything sir please don't give to someone else.

Mr min: ok you can do anything right?

Junkook: yes sir.

Mr min: ok . Kill your father.

Jungkook: what?

Jhope: dad what are you saying?
How can you told a son to kill his father?

Mr min: because he deserve it.

Jungkook: please sir you can't say anything about my father. You can say whatever you want to say about me but not my father.

Mr min: oh really. Hosek you were asking me why I don't like his father , I will giving you a reason.
He goes to his room and bring a CD.
He put it on the tv. Soon jhope was shocked by seeing the video. The video showing that rm killing his grandfather by using a kinfe.
His father like a snake. My father see him like his son but what he did. Kill him. Even what he did my father forbade me in his last breath to tell anything about this.
And hosek are sporting him. What a shame.

Jhope: sorry dad I don't know anything about it.

Jungkook: no no hyung it's not like that.......

Jhope: just shut up. Don't call me that. I was just pushed my sister towards a devil to destroy her life.

Hearing some sound yoongi come out from her room .

Yoongi: Jungkook!
Everybody look over yoongi. Yoongi run downstairs by seeing Jungkook.
She was about to come hug junkook but jhope hold her hand.
Oppa what happene?
Why you?

Jhope: go to your room yoongi. And forget about him as soon as possible.

Yoongi: please oppa at list you don't say something like this. You know I can't leave without him.

Jhope: he is not worthy for this.

Jungkook: please hyung ...

Jhope: shut up and get lost. Yoongi come with me.
He was forcing yoongi to take with him in her room but yoongi was crying and don't want to go with him. Then Jungkook hold her hand to stop him

Mr min: leave her hand.

Jungkook: please try to understand we love eachother and...
Jhope puch junko6ok face and fall on floor.

Mr min: guards kill this idiot.

They hitting Jungkook continuously and and yoongi was begging to stop and try to make herself free from jhope's grip.

Yoongi: please dad leave him

Yoongi: please dad leave him. He will die dad please dad. I beg you. I will do anything. I will forget him and marry song please dad.

Mr min: stop guards. Are you sure you will do it.

Yoongi: yes yes I will do it please stop. Leave him.

Mr min: ok throw him out. And jhope call suga told him come as fast as possible I don't want anymore problem.

Jungkook was unconscious they throw them from there house.
Yoongi run over her room and lock herself and start crying. She expect her destiny and try to forget Jungkook for his good.

To be continue.....