part 29

In the morning at min mansion

Jimin and Yoongi's mom come back home.

Mr min: wait.
Where have you been all this time?

Mrs min: after complete our shopping we went to Jimin's house.

Mr min got furious and raise his voice .

Mr min: you think I am fool. I take information you didn't go any shopping complex.

Mrs min: you fix spy behind me bam?

Mr min:if I didn't how could I know what my wife doing behind my back.

Jimin: actually dad.....

Jhope:don't talk Jimin when dad is talking.

Mr min: you shouldn't go there.

Mrs min: why wouldn't I?
I have right to go there . She is my only daughter. She needs me. She needs us . She needs you bam.
She pleads infornt of him for her daughter.
Please forgive her. She is your daughter.

His eyes become soften but when he saw his father's picture....

Mr min: if she needs me she never run away with the criminal's son.

Mrs min: you're doing worng bam. When  you will you understand it will be late.

Mr min: it will never happen. Untill she leaves them I will never forgive her.

Mr min left.

Jhope take his mom in her room she was crying by thinking that how long this problem will continue.

Other side Jimin see suga is smirking. It didn't take time to her who gives her father-in-law this news.

Jimin: you did it right?

Suga: you're so clever sister-in-law. But sad you couldn't do anything.

Suga left.

Jimin: I have to inform Yoongi. Suga can do more problem. They have to keep distance from him.

At kim mansion

Yoongi: how long we will stay like this?

Jungkook: sometime more.

Jungkook was brushing his nose on her neck. Which make her weak.

Yoongi: ju..ngko..ok..Please..

Jungkook: what please babe?

Yoongi: mamma will see us.

Jungkook: mamma is in her room. So don't worry.

Yoongi: after papa left you have became independent. Always want to do this things.

Jungkook: it's a great chance. How can I miss it. Nobody can't miss it when he has such a beautiful wife.

Yoongi giggle and Jungkook start sucking her neck, yoongi was moaning. Jungkook kissing her passionate. Yoongi warp her hand around his neck.