part 31

Tae's heart break in to million pieces. That's mean Suga was just playing with her feelings. He doesn't love her.
Without saying anything to anyone Tae goes to her room.
Jin feel sad for her daughter but it's destiny they can't do anything.

Jungkook: I thought hyung is single.

Jin:I also thought that.

Yoongi: his marriage was fixed with dad's best friend's daughter jeenie.

Rm: sehun and your aunt's daughter?

Yoongi: yes papa.

Rm:sehun was also my friend but after
the incident they......

Yoongi: it's okay papa forget about it.

Jin: yes Rm. Don't think about it.

Rm:hmm. I will get more better son in law for my daughter like my Yoongi daughter.
Yoongi smiled

In Tae's room

Tae was crying she can't think suga will do this with her. She feel numb. She can't say anything to anyone. Only she and herself will suffer this.

Ring.....Ring........Ring.......Ring.....

Suga was calling her but she didn't pick the call and start crying more.
After calling her more this time Tae got angry she block his number and turn off her phone.

Suga: uhh. Why she is no receiving my call. Now she block me. Uhh.

Jay: so what?
Your work is already done. You don't need her now.

Suga: what if this plan fail. Then I need her.

Jay: in this war you never need her. I know you you can collect any information you no need Tae to do it. I don't know why you're using her or you fall for her.

Suga:what rubbish!
I am just using her.

Jay:I don't think so. Then why you didn't hurt song.

Suga:because we're best friend.

Jay:no you're the one who told me if I had done anything you will make me suffer as long as I am also your best friend. When you were in aboard you told me that you will kill song but after you met Tae you had forgot manything. Even your missions.

Suga: just shut up. I am still in my aim.

Jay:yes I can see.

Suga:and why you have so much problem. Even my fiance has no problem.

Jay:yes it's the point no true lover can see their lover with another person even it's very important mission.

Suga: she loves me. She doesn't....

Jay:She loves your fame, your money.

Suga: I know you and song never liked her.

Jay: because they are using you. We're your friend we can also tell you what is good for you. We want you good.

Suga: yes I can see what you guys did.

Jay: song did right in my eyes. And about Tae you have different feelings for her that feeling I never see in your eyes for jenne. Did you ever say jenne you love her?
No. But you said it to Tae.