part 20

Jungkook nock the door and jin open it

Jin: Jungkook where have you been?

Jungkook: mamma I..

Rm: I was calling you. Why your phone  was switched?

Jungkook: papa I bring yoongi with me.
Yoongi come out from behind Jungkook with fear and hold Jungkook's hand.

Without her dad's permission.

Rm: didn't I forbade you to not do anything against his well.

Jungkook: I know papa but he was forcing her to marry that's why I marry her.

Rm: you did what?

Rm got angry and about to slap Jungkook and he closed his eyes but didn't feel any pain. Soon he realise yoongi come forward to prevent him.

Yoongi: please don't hit him. He didn't do anything. It's all my fault.
I..am..pregnant.

Jin: you are pregnant.
Oh my I am so happy.
Jin push rm and Jungkook and drag  yoongi to seat her down.
You idiots how can you made my daughter-in-law stand that long time.

Rm: jin..

Jin: oh shut up rm. Can't you see we're going to be grandparents. I was waiting for this day for so long . Finally the day has come. I am so happy.

Rm couldn't say anything by seeing happy jin. He also become happy for the news but Jungkook did a mistake he can't deny it.
He was looking at Jungkook with angry look. Jungkook couldn't look up for fear yoongi notice it.

Yoongi: uncle please forgive him. He did all this only for me.

Rm: one condition you have to call me
Papa.
Yoongi nods

Jin: and call me mamma.

Tae: call me nona.

Everyone:🤣🤣🤣