Chapter 7

I NEED MORE TIME AND SLEEEEEEEEEEP UAGH*flips the table*

BACK TO THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shizuo looked into Izaya's eyes, their gazes melding together, until Verona coughed into her hand to get Shizuo's attention.

"What do we do now?" Her defined face wrinkled at the brow as she frowned into her fist while her other hand was on Shizuo's shoulder both trying to comfort him and show Izaya that he belonged to her and her to him. Shizuo looked at the ground and raised his eyes back to Verona looking deep into her eyes, he could feel her love for him, but it didn't stir him like Izaya's eyes. Shizuo breathed in deep and let out a long sigh as if hoping to blow away the situation.

"I need to think." Shizuo said dejectedly after a pregnant pause. His fingers twitched and he slowed his breathing as he craved the taste and relief of a cigarette. Verona's face contorted but quickly rearranged itself to show displeasure.

"Do not tell me that you do not love me. It must just be a part of the imagination, you are confused." She griped both his shoulders and squeezed as if to reassure herself  that he wasn't slipping away from her. But with out her knowing it he had gone past her reach.

"I don't know, but I want to be alone to get my thoughts in order." Shizuo mumbled tangling a hand in his hair as he glanced at the still shaking figure of Izaya who's red eyes where glazed with unshead tears. Verona shook and with her hands still firmly placed on Shizuo's  shoulders and squeezed. 

" You want to love him, that is all it is, you do not really love him, you can't possibly love that-that, that thing. "  Verona shook with rage as Shizuo stood there amazed at Verona's outburst which was unlike her.             

"Verona Izaya is not a thing he does feel and think, just because he's not human doesn't mean he's any less alive. He's still an annoying Flea." Shizuo huffed a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Fine. But do not expect me to be sympathetic or take you back if he hurts you." with that Verona took off her engagement ring and gave it to Shizuo who took it and put it in his pocket as he nodded in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

Eh~ I will continue but i need sleep so g'night.

Enjoy~