Chapter 4

The church was growing considerably colder as Shizuo looked at Izaya's back. Thoughts in his mind whirling and twirling wanting answers: The most recurring one was why did he feel relived that it was Izaya that crashed his wedding? But the ones Shizuo deemed more important were: Where did Izaya get the strength to throw him This far back into the church? And What is that thing They're fighting?

"Shizuo! Are you okay?"  Vorona asked her white wedding dress disheveled from the dust that was kicked up when she was thrown back by the entrance of the thing. Shizuo smiled at her a calming look on his face as he got up.

"Yeah, give me a moment i need to speak to Shinra." Shizuo put his hands in his pockets and looked at Vorona taking one hand out of his pocket and placing it on her shoulder, giving it a gentile squeeze to reassure her then walked over to Celty and Shinra. 

Celty was freaking out, which would be an understatement. Her shadows were all over the place, trying to get out of the church only to have them deflected, Shinra was trying to sooth the distressed Celty with little effect.

"Hey calm down Celty!" Shinra yelled waving his hands in front of Celty's neck. Shizuo walked up to the two and looked at Shinra and Celty making Celty stop and tip her neck to the side as is if she was frowning, sizing Shizuo up.

"Celty do you know what that is?" Shizuo nonchalantly tipped his head in the direction of the monster, that was currently howling in anger and pain. Celty quickly brought out her PDA and started furiously tapping.

[ Ummm, well it's a god of Chaos] Celty showed them then went back to typing, trying her best to explain in enough detail for them both to understand.

[There are 3 different branches of the Gods of Chaos the first and most powerful is Gods of Fear, they feed off fear and negative emotions, then there are the Gods of Calamity, they feed off physical pain and suffering - they also like to play mind games. Finally there are the Gods of Nightmares they feed off the imagination and the living hosts energy. Now a God of Chaos is all three of those combined.] Celty's hand was shaking as she held it up to the faces of Shizuo and Shinra. 

"Is this true?" Shizuo asked before Shinra could. celty moved her PDA back in front of her and started typing.
[ YES! These guys are higher up on the hierarchy than me!] Shinra and Shizuo looked at each other unsure what to do. Then something came flying at them and the chains that protected the small crowd were broken giving the beast full access to them.

"SHIT!" This voice was not Miagi's who was it, the quality of the voice was hollow and reverberated through out the church. It was Izaya's. Shizuo and Shinra looked at each other unbelieving. The same going through their heads: Was that Izaya's voice?! Shizuo gulped not liking where this was going.