Christmas special!

This year was the first year he would celebrate Christmas and the first he would celebrate it with Shizuo - his boyfriend. Izaya bit his thumb nail thinking that something was missing, his brow creasing in concentration as he mulled over what it could possibly be.

" 'm home." A deep voice grumbled from the entrance. Izaya let outa small "welcome home." As he went back to thinking. Izaya so deep in thought was startled when Shizuo hugged him form behind and rested his head on Izaya's shoulder. Izaya leaned back and kissed Shizuo's neck a slight hum coming from the larger male as he smiled and kissed Izaya's chin earning a small giggle from said male. Izaya and Shizuo swayed to their own music, finding comfort in the other.

After a while Shizuo broke the comfortable silence:

" so what were you thinking about?" His voice held a teasing quality, but was laced with worry. Izaya let out a short laugh finding his boyfriends worry adorable.

"hmmm, I was just thinking that something was missing, its just so quiet." Izaya closed his eyes and sighed lulled by the gentile swaying and the hot air from Shizuo brushing against his neck.

" Hey... Why don't we adopt? The sudden question from Shizuo brought Izaya back from dream land and crashing into reality.

"what?" Izaya unable to say anything else turned around so he was face to face with Shizuo his ruby red eye looking into the caramel swirled eyes, which held all the conviction he needed.

"Well, most of the time your home alone and... Well... umm...I'd like to start a family with you." Mummbled Shizuo burrying his face into the crook pf Izaya's shoulder to hide his blush. A while passed in complete silence, and Shizuo beginning to get worried went to lift his head up to look at Izaya, but was forced to stay where he was by the hand on his head, but he was able to get a glimpse of the bright red face of Izaya.

"D-don't look at me." Izaya's voice went up as he became embarrassed he then hugged Shizuo and hurried his hands in the soft locks of blond, breathing in the scent of Shizuo's scent of mint and cigarettes Izaya calmed down.

"I'd love to Shizu-Chan." Izaya laughed at the inaudible grumbling coming from Shizuo as he was allowed to stand up at his full height rubbing his neck as he'd been in an awkward position. Shizuo smiled, then looked at the clock on the wall. It was Christmas day.

"Hey Flea close your eyes." Shizuo commanded.

" Oh what's Shizu-Chan gonna do if I do? Hmmm?" Izaya purred rubbing his hand on Shizuo's chest feeling the hard muscles. Shizuo gave Izaya a pointed look and Izaya pouted retracting his hand, albeit reluctantly. Izaya closed his eyes and felt Shizuo's presence shift to infront of him.

"You can open them now." Shizuo said gently. Izaya cracked his eyelids open slightly, then seeing the blond's surrprise then shaped wide open tears collecting on his lashes.

"Izaya, will you marry me?" Although it was short, Izaya could feel happiness bubbling forth and he jumped onto Shizuo knocking them both onto the floor, as he cried and shouted yes again and again.

"Merry Christmas."