Pass Or Fail:Survival Test! (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Last time we got sorted into our ninja squads. Apart from that and Naruto and Sasuke confirming they're gay for each other nothing interesting happened. However, that changes today since we'll be meeting our jounin instructors.

Y/N:You know what I can't handle it anymore. Its been 3 hours! Where the fuck is he!

Naruto:That's what I'm saying. *peeks out of door*

Sakura:Well sadly we'll have to deal with it and Naruto sit down.

Naruto:I don't want to. How come our teacher is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll. Believe it! The other groups have already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure even Iruka-Sensei is gone.

Sasuke:Maybe he's on his way now.

Naruto:Hmph! Doubt it. *sets up prank*

Sakura:Naruto what are you doing.

Y/N:Oh well how about we talk to each other. Say Naruto how was your time with Hinata.

Naruto:Oh it actually went really well. Hinata's amazing.

Sasuke:Speaking of relationships how was your date with Hanabi.

Y/N:*slightly blushes* Sasuke shut up. You're just mad that I one tapped you in training.

After I said that Sasuke remained silent and stared outside the window awkwardly.

Y/N:That's what I thought. *laughing*

Sakura:Well my day wa-

Y/N, Sasuke and Naruto:No-one cares Sakura!

Sasuke:Anyway. Naruto our teacher is a jounin an elite ninja. You think he'd fall for that.

Sakura:Yeah Sasuke's right. You're so clueless Naruto.

After what seemed to be a millenia the door started to open. Our new sensei was finally here and he actually fell for Naruto's trick.

 Our new sensei was finally here and he actually fell for Naruto's trick

Y/N:Really. You fell for something like that.

Sasuke:Hmph. Elite jounin my ass.

Naruto:*laughing* I got him. He totally fell for it.