The Demon In The Snow (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Y/N:Open:Shadow!

A purple and black shadowy figure emerged after I said that incantation. Eventually, taking the form of a dragon.

Dragon:I assume you're the next vessel for the sage of six paths

Y/N:Right.

Dragon:Well my name is Hyperion dragon of the shadows now your protector and servant.

Y/N:Well can you help me and my friend beat that ninja in the mirrors.

Hyperion:As you wish.

Naruto:*lets out roar* Alright then let's kill him.

Me Naruto and Hyperion started swinging at every mirror Haku was in but before we could destroy it he left.

Y/N:Hyperion do you have something that can take care of this.

Hyperion:*nods* Anti Chakra:Shadow Pulse.

A pulse of shadow energy surrounded Haku's jutsu reducing each of the mirrors to nothing.

Haku:What happened.

With the ninja dazed Naruto went for a blow to the chest as I teleported behind them kicking the ninja in his back.

Y/N:We need a more enclosed space.

Naruto:That way we can take care of him more effectively.

Hyperion:OK. Domain Expansion:Blackout. (If you guys haven't noticed yet from just reading the obvious references this story will have some aspects of jjk but not to the point where its essentially a jjk book)

 (If you guys haven't noticed yet from just reading the obvious references this story will have some aspects of jjk but not to the point where its essentially a jjk book)