The Warriors Of Stone (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Sasuke, Naruto and Y/N:The hell's going on.

Suddenly, all members of the stone village army including Arco and the commander had red ominous eyes and dark chakra leaking out of them.

Ino's mind transfer jutsu broke off leaving the team of Kiba, Choji and Shikamaru outnumbered.

Shikamaru:Crap. I'm sorry Y/N but we need to use it.

Everyone along with him nodded in approval. They all funnelled their chakra through the kunai appearing safely in Konoha.

(In Konoha)
All of the jonin mentors and Hiruzen ran to them bombarding them with questions.

Asuma:Shikamaru, Choji and Ino I'm so glad you're ok. *hugs them*

Kurenai:Kiba you're here but what about Hinata and Shino.

Kakashi:Yes where's Naruto, Sasuke, Y/N and Sakura? I know they're not the type to give up but the fact you're here and the rest of them aren't is quite unusual.

Hiruzen:Genin what caused you to flee?

Shikamaru:The stone shinobi we were fighting suddenly got red eyes and chakra that was so powerful it started to leak out.

Kakashi:You don't think it is.

Hiruzen:*smokes his pipe and looks at the sky* Hero water. The forbidden technique from the hidden waterfall.

(Y/N POV)
He backed away in terror after feeling Arco's new power. He then looked up at the sky stained red by all of the chakra ambushing it.

Arco:It sure took awhile but alas hero water really is magnificent! *smiles and laughs* Ah after I'm done killing you brats I'll take over Konoha and then kill that traitor Kurotsuchi!

Y/N:*stands up with one arm limp* You really are sick. Hero water. I know that name but I'm not sure where from.

*flashback*
A young Y/N was playing around his house along with Sasuke as he came to visit him. He and Y/N both went over to Toji that gave them a quick lesson.

Toji:Listen boys you may not run into this problem but better safe than sorry.

Sasuke:What is it uncle Toji?

Y/N:Yeah what is it dad?

Toji:Hero water from the hidden waterfall. *points at picture*

Y/N:Why's the water dark.

Toji:Its dark because of the enormous amount of dark chakra inside of it. The effect is it tenfolds someone's chakra but in return they become more insane and bloodthirsty. The only known solution apart from letting the timer run out is anti chakra which was only possessed by one person in history being the dragon of the sage of six paths Hyperion.

*present*
Y/N:You're going to sacrifice your sanity and morality for power. You're more sick than I thought.

Arco:You really think that guilt tripping bullshit will work on me.