Enter:Menma Uzumaki! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Menma:Well the first place I should probably take you is the great rock. That lies at the center of the village.

Sakura:*taking notes* What makes it so great.

Menma:It holds one of the last remaining tools of the sage of six paths. The sword of Kusanagi. There it is now.

Naruto:Hey bro why hasn't anyone taken it out yet

Menma:Its because only those who hold six paths chakra can extract it.

Y/N:Well something tells me I am most definitely using it then.

We then walked over to Menma's house which was surprisingly nice.

Naruto:Anyway I want to go hangout with Menma you guys enjoy yourselves

Y/N:OK.

(With Naruto and Menma)
Menma:So how was your childhood. Mine was pretty great everyone loved me, I was top of the academy and had a great house as you have seen.

Naruto:Wow you had an amazing life. Its the exact opposite of mine. I was persecuted because of the beast inside me.

Menma:Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that Naruto.

Naruto:Its fine. So how do you fight. I'm looking to become the next hokage. So I need to get as much training as I can.

Menma:How about we go to the training grounds and I can give you a visual representation.