Invasion Of The Grass (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

After we had formulated our plan we ran outside the building to exit the village but suddenly multiple stone shinobi about 100 invaded.

Shinobi:From now on this land belongs to iwagakure!

Y/N:Ino.

Ino:Right.

Ino then used her hand sign to perform mind transfer jutsu on the shinobi stunning then for a moment as Kiba took them out with fang over fang.

Y/N:Wood Style:Wood Clone.

A wooden copy of myself appeared as it quickly turned into a more human version. Since wood clones can merge with nature I sent it to a nearby tree to ambush stone shinobi.

Y/N:Come on everyone lets attack the main force!

We all nodded in agreement as I focused my chakra signature to a flying raijin seal I placed on a tree.

Naruto:Y/N come on. Why can't you do this is instantaneously. Flying Raijin is a space time ninjutsu.

Y/N:It would be but I didn't emulate it perfectly from the scroll of sealing. So mine requires lightning chakra to activate.

After I had pinpointed the location we all managed to teleport there.

Y/N:Maybe that oracle Sasuke told us about had something useful in that prophecy.

Sasuke:Right they said that we will defeat the warriors of stone being the stone shinobi. Also something will happen to Y/N that will awaken a dormant power inside of him. I also believe me and Naruto have to stand with him by defeating other key individuals in this battle.

Sakura:Maybe Naruto, Hinata and Menma can go after Kurotsuchi after the pairs have defeated some of the shinobi. Then since you have to be the main force target Arco by yourself and then Sasuke can join me and Hanabi to take down the commander. Ino will be able to use mind transfer jutsu on as much people as she can so everyone else can clear them out.

Ino:That's a good plan.

Hanabi:I agree.

We then ran deeper into the forest obtaining high ground as we saw way more than 1000 shinobi.

Kiba:That's a whole army and a half.

Shikamaru:What a drag. I might die today.

Shino:Y/N should I start making flying bug platforms.