Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Returns?! (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

The next day me, Sasuke, Tazuna, Kakashi, Inari and Tsunami were at the dinner table preparing for breakfast while Naruto was somewhere in the forest.

Tsunami:*puts down boul* Here you go.

Sakura:Thank you Tsunami.

Tazuna:Looks like Naruto decided to train his new power boost all night again.

Sakura:I'm actually worried he's out there training in the dark. Who knows what could happen. He could die by using all of his chakra.

Tsunami:Hopefully he's ok. A child spending the night in the woods alone.

Kakashi:Naruto will be alright. He's a goofy kid but he's still a fully fledged ninja. There's nothing to worry about.

Sasuke:Sakura's right. He might be laying dead somewhere.

Y/N:*streches* Don't worry. I'll get him. *uses jougan and sharingan to sense Naruto's chakra and bodyflickers away*

(In the forest)
Y/N:Hey! What are you doing!

When I bodyflickered to Naruto I saw a girl putting her hand around Naruto's neck but he hesitated.

Haku:He'll catch a cold if he stays here.

Y/N:I appreciate you looking out for hi- *jougan activates* Wait this chakra it feels similar. That must be what Hagoromo ment when he said this power can sense the very soul.

Haku:Um. Are you alright.

Y/N:Yeah I'm fine.

Naruto:*wakes up and sees Haku* Uh hi. So what are you doing out here?

Haku:I'm gathering herbs.

Naruto:Herbs eh. *chuckles*

Y/N:You know I'm here right.

Naruto:Ah! Y/N! *whispers to Y/N* Don't interupt me while I'm rizzing someone up.

Y/N:Umhm. Sure buddy.

Haku:Like I was saying I'm here to gather herbs to cure human wounds.

Naruto:We can help you if you want.

Y/N:Naruto but we n-

Naruto:We can help you if you want!

Haku:That would be great thank you.

Due to Naruto's persistence all three of us started to pick up herbs and put it in her basket.

Naruto:So you start work early sis.

Haku:I like it early its calm but I didn't think I'd find anyone sleeping in the woods.

Naruto:You see I was training.

Y/N:But he forgot to come home again.

Haku:Oh I see both of you are ninjas because of the headbands. However, you guys seem strong enough so why are you still training.