Special Training? The Cave Of Reflection (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Village Leader:If you guys want to prepare for the threat I know a place where you can train.

Menma:You aren't talking about the border are you?

Village Leader:I sure am. Afterall the cave is spacious and overflowing with chakra.

Menma:If you wish.

As we started to leave Sasuke remained there.

Y/N:Sasuke! Aren't you coming!?

Sasuke:Y/N someone wanted to talk to me!

Y/N:Alright then! *walks off*

(Sasuke POV)
As I saw Naruto walk away I turned my focus onto the old woman that wanted to talk to me.

Sasuke:So what's the matter.

Oracle:I would have called the other two here but its no use as of now.

Sasuke:About what.

Oracle:A prophecy. In the prophecy it states three warriors of stone will wage war on this land. The legendary sword of Kusanagi will be extracted by a man who posses eyes of red and of the moon he will be known as the Warrior Of Hope.

Sasuke:That must be Y/N.

Oracle:He alongside his two companions. One possesses blood of fire and lightning resolve. The other is a whirlpool with a spirit as free as the wind.

Sasuke:That must be me. The first companion is me because its referring to my chakra Natures. While the other is Naruto because the whirlpool is the symbol of the Uzumaki clan.

Oracle:I assume you are already figuring it out piece by piece but the warrior of hope will descend and emerge stronger than before with a dormant power being awakened inside of him. When the combined might of those three vanquish the evil that threatens this land the stain of the Uchiha marked by the one who wanted the very eyes of the moon will be erased.

Sasuke:So what is that supposed to mean.

Oracle:You must tell this to your two friends. The warrior of hope is that   Y/N and the two companions are you and Menma's brother. Your friend will suffer a great loss but experience even greater power in return. Lastly, the one who desired the eyes of the moon is Madara.

Sasuke:So why are you telling me this.

Oracle:Because a seed of hatred dwells within your heart. *Sasuke tenses* All of you have your troubles Y/N with his sorrow, Menma's brother with his loneliness and you with hatred. I warned you because that hatred will soon lead you onto a path of destruction and regret sooner than you think. Which, will cause you to stray away from your true purpose.

Sasuke:I never thought of it that way. I will tell my friends.

Oracle:Good. Now wear that cloak and make the Uchiha a name to be respected and not feared in this land.

Sasuke:I shall because not only do I want to restore my clan I want to heal our evils of the past. *throws cloak on*

 *throws cloak on*