Meet

The busy streets of  Seoul is enough for one to get lost forever..but to some people it is so addictive..those people who usually have a desire to get lost forever..

God nayeon you are so boring..

Two girls were talking to each other while walking towards their apartment..

My bf is better than yours..

Atleast he is not a fictional character like yours Nayeon!

The girl spat out at her bestfriend aka roomamate making her pout..

Don't call him that..I love him..

The other one sighed as she said..

You need to get a man for yourself..a real one not a fictional character..

Nayeon looked at her BFF and said while holding her arm..

My bf is the best and I need no other man Jihyo..

Jihyo rolled her eyes as they soon reached their small apartment..

They both entered the space and threw themselves on the little couch..

I hate assignment and I have like 5 more left..

Jihyo said while fake crying on the pillow..

Oops I completed mine a month ago..

You bish-!

Jihyo playfully hit her BFF on the back..

Jeez sorry jihyo now stop before I die..

Nayeon said while struggling to control her pissed off bestie..

I want ice cream for that..

But we don't have it right now..

Then go and get it for me..

You want me to go out at this hour to get u ice cream..

Uhmm yes..

Nayeon rolled eyes as she got up from the couch..

I hope you get kidnapped by a mafia like those books you read..

Shut it Jihyo..

Nayeon wore her shoes and walked out of the apartment..

The nearest 7/11 is like 1 km away from their apartment and she was lazy enough to find shortcuts..she knew one.It was a ally which usually remained dark and had a few street lights..But there is nothing that could scare her..
She took the shortcut and started walking while looking at stars.The stars were clearly visible..

What a beautiful night!
She said as she continued her steps..

*boom*

She heard something..

A gunshot!

Wth was that?

She halted her steps.Any normal person is suppose to run out of there but Nayeon?She loves chaos..she loves trouble..

She started walking towards the source of the sound.She could hear someone from the other side of the bush.She parted it a bit and saw a scary sight.

A man was lying on the floor blood around him.A man was standing there with a gun in his hand.She gasped but unfortunately it might have been a bit too loud as the man noticed it..

The man looked at her direction.Scared Nayeon took her steps back when she was pulled behind a pole by someone..

Wtf?what r u doi-

Her words halted when she saw him.The world froze for her.Her eyes constantly staring at those dark orbs which were emotionless yet awakened every single emotion in her.His rest of the face was covered but her eyes never noticed it.It was too busy admiring his angelic eyes..

It was too busy admiring his angelic eyes

Shh!

He signalled her to keep quite not realizing that her words were long gone..
She could hear food steps and a man's voice..

Find them..

The voice was dark enough to scare her to the core but the embrace of this angelic stranger made her feel so safe..safer than being in a police station..

She could hear a car engine and felt the car driving away..

The stranger parted their colliding bodies..She was beating heavily..her chest going up and down still not leaving his eyes..

Wh..what was that?

She said with her broken tired voice..

Something which I want you to forget..

Confused at the words of the stranger she looked at him and caught him staring at her so darkly which sent shiver down her spine..

He pinned her to the same pole with his one hand as his gaze continued..

Forget about everything you saw if you want to live!

His dark words were scaring her more..she had questions..a lot of questions to ask this beautiful yet scary stranger but her words were struck in her throat..

She nodded in response..if she would not have agreed..he had already made many plans to torture her till death..

Good girl!

He said while patting her head as he release her..

You are coming with me..
What?

Before she could speak further..he dragged her threw her in a black Mercedes..

He entered the driver's seat and sat beside her shivering figure..

Your address?

He asked her coldly..eyes still on the road..

I can't give my address to a stranger..

He looked at her..

And that too a masked stranger

She said bluntly..

He halted the car.He took her hands and took them to his lower back..
She could feel something..cold..

It was a gun.She took her hands back in fear..she hates violence,she hates crimes,she hates guns..

I can get every single detail about you..doesn't matter if you want it or not..

He said to her..maintaining the intense eye contact..

She spoke her address in a flow as he smirked at her scared state..Its his favorite thing to see people being all scared of him but this girl was really something else for him..

He dropped her there..For one last time she wanted to look at the stranger she instantly fell for but he scared the shit out of her..

He looked at her..Placing his finger on his luscious lips..he signalled her to keep quit..

She turned her head back and went inside the complex..