With me

I might get lost here if left unattended..

The maid opened the door of the bathroom giving a tour to Nayeon.They heard a gunshot.The maid looked down the balcony of the room and saw that their guards had shoot down a intruder..who was trying to climb in her room.

I was about to be murdered?that is usually the last part of the story..

They heard footsteps approaching them.Nayeon understood who it was from the cologne.His chanel grand extrait perfume always makes her high on him.

Seokjin signalled the maid to leave them alone.

Before Nayeon could say anything,he turned her around and checked her from top to bottom.

You hurt?

Wh..no no..

Seokjin sighed in relief. Park Jimin's threats are no joke and he knows that..

You are staying in my room..!

What?really?

Seokjin turned back to leave but he could hear her excited squeaks and jumps.A smile formed on his face.He has never seen this. He has never seen anyone cherishing their sweet innocent crush,her innocent love is really something.

Pabo!

                              •~•~•
You call this a room?we call this a whole damn apartment

The maid chuckled at her words.they clearly haven't expected a girl like Nayeon to be their new queen.They had expected a spoiled rude woman who would control Seokjin on her fingertips.But she?she dont have any intention of that..all she wants is to shower him with her love.

Seokjin entered the room as the maid left them with a bow.

Change your dress and sleep.I don't like to stay awake till midnight..

Nayeon smirked as she raised her one brow..

What about the heir thing?

Lord and they think you are innocent!Listen you horny woman,just sleep.There is a certain time for everything..

Yah but I need time.You said I need to give you a heir in a year.It will take nine months,two months extra for the whole pro-

God have some shame stupid...go change and sleep..

Seokjin went in the washroom as Nayeon sighed..

It's so easy to annoy him..and he always turns red..aww my cute jagiya!

She cooed her husband as she went towards her suitcase.

She changed into her comfy clothes.Gowns werent her thing.Seokjin came out of the shower and layed beside her.She was busy reading her favourite book.
She was reading 'step stalker'.

Lord stop reading these type of books crazy woman!

Yeah you better be careful jagi!

Seokjin groaned in annoyance and turned to other side to sleep.

                            •~•~•

Sunlight hit his eyes as he flickered them open.He groaned a bit,stretching a bit as he sat up.He looked at his side..and the sight amazed him..

and the sight amazed him

The storm's asleep!

He said with an unintetional smile.Well she is one of prettiest he has seen in his life.Usually all the pretty woman were to cunning for his liking. But she,she is a mix of everything. And the fact that she has the capability of making him speechless always amazed him.

If only I werent a mafia we could-

No seokjin!wth are you thinking?

Jihyo my coffee!

Jihyo..are you dead bis- ah!

Nayeon opened her eyes and find herself in the floor.

Right I am married!shit ah!it hurts..

She got up from the floor while picking up the blanket.Her eyes scanned the room.Her cheeks turned red..

Me and Seokjin shi..on the same bed..ahhh!

She started to spin around in happiness..

Yo Nayeonnie chill..

Taehyung said while trying to stop her..

Nayeon hugged him..

Good morning Taehyungshi!

Hey let's go down for breakfast..

They both went downstairs.The maids bowed to them.

Did I slept for too long?what time is it?

9:30am..its alright, hyung has a habit of getting up early..he don't even sleep sometimes..

That's unhealthy!

They both went towards the dining area.

They both started eating their breakfast.The familiar cologne hit her nostrils.She turned around and saw her husband..Well dressed coming downstairs while scrolling through his phone.

Damn I know he is hot but stop staring at him like that..

Taehyung said while Nayeon glared at her.
Seokjin sat on his usual place miles away from her.He could sense her pout.He started eating his food while Nayeon was scanning him.His every detail,the black tuxedo paired with a silver watch and his signature cologne.Her husband is just too perfect. More perfect than those mafias she had read about in the books.
The table was quite silent.Only the voice of silverware could be heard.

Nayeon has a habit of chattering around with her bestie whil3 having breakfast. She could do that with Taehyung too but he warned her to not piss off his hyung in the mornings. And the last thing she wants is to be someone's reason to get shot by the mafia lord.
Taehyung was done so he got up and went out.Seokjin was still eating his food,without even looking at her.That did annoyed her.

Be prepared tonight..don't try to resist me since you have signed the agreement..

Who would resist a hottie like you jagi..

Crazy woman!

He got up from his place and left.

Damn I love teasing him..