Agreement

Where are we going?

For your marriage..

Excuse me?!

Taehyung focused on driving totally ignoring her questions. He stopped the car and took out a blind fold.

You need to close your eyes with this..

Wtf?are you kidnaping me?

He took the blindfold and closed her eyes and started the engine again.
After a drive of half an hour,the car stopped.Nayeon's blindfolds were opened and she stood in front of a huge mansion.The premises were filled with various black suited men.

Taehyung took her hand and started going towards the huge door of the mansion.The guards at the door bowed at them as they opened the gate.

Go upstairs third room..I am coming

I ain't going alone..what if he shoot me down or smth?

Aish!just go..nothing will happen..

Taehyung went towards the other direction of the mansion.She took a deep breath.She started climbing the stairs.She was standing in front of the huge wooden door.

She opened the door.The room was dark,only the moonlight was making things a bit visible.She entered the room,scanning it to get familiar with it.Her eyes were searching for him.Her anticipation was coming to an end now.Being so close to him and still not able to see him is bothering her so much.

Before she could walk further she felt a sharp object on her throat.She froze in her place as she felt her hands being tied back by someone's hand and someone's hot breath on her nape.A very sensual position if it didn't included the knife.

Who send you here?Park Jimin?

His deep voice was making her knees weak.Everything about him fascinates her to the core.

T..taehyungshi!

You?

He suddenly said turning her towards him.She was still shivering.His face showed clear confusion.

Hyung?

Taehyung said as he quickly grabbed Nayeon's shoulder comforting her.

Aish poor girl!you scared her..

He said patting her back.

Wth is she doing here?

I brought her here..

Why?

Look hyung I have a solution for the problem you are going through right now..

Any solution that includes her is a no for me..

He said pointing towards her..

Hey excuse me!You dont even know how many guys are after me..

Then go eat their brain not mine..

He said with a gritted teeth..

Nah I chose you..

She said,her hands folded on her chest as she said confidently..

Seokjin couldn't bear it anymore.He was glaring at his brother who passed a innocent smile to his hyung.

Let's have a talk atleast..

                            •~•~•
Seokjin pointed the gun towards Nayeon while she was standing there still glaring at him..

Crap!it was a bad idea!

Taehyung mumbled as he tried to calm down the situation a bit..

I ain't marrying her..thats it..

Taehyung looked at Nayeon who looked at him with eyes only filled with love but a sense of disappointment in them..

Nayeonnie,can you please wait outside..for awhile?

Nayeon walked towards the door and spoke for the last time..

Taehyungshi..don't force him..!

She went out as Seokjin closed his eyes in annoyance..

Either marry her or marry the girl appa is talking about..

I can marry someone else..

Who do you think would agree to marry you? Only a slut or a gold digger is gonna accept you hyung..No sane woman with clear intention will marry you..except her..

Yeah cuz she is not sane..

Hyung you need to understand..think about it.Besides she won't interfere with your personal life or anything.

Interfere?she will expect me to love her..what else is called interference?

Hyung..you can make her understand who you are after marriage..right now,she is totally convinced to marry you so USE IT!

Taehyung said while sighing a deep breath.

Seokjin closed his eyes as he threw his head back on the sofa..

What happened?

He is calling you inside..

Nayeon followed Taehyung inside the room.He motioned her to take a seat across him..

I will leave you two alone..

Taehyung said as he exited the room..

Nayeon looked at him.He was looking at her.

Miss Im Nayeon,before proceeding further,you need to sign a agreement..

Agreement?

Seokjin passed her the papers as she took a look at them

To summarize it..this agreement basically says that you will follow the rules after our marriage..

1.After our marriage,you will never set a foot outside this mansion without my permission.If you are caught doing that,there will be consequences..

2.Whatever happens between us,will stay between us,you are not allowed to say anything to anyone else even if that includes violence.

3.You are not allowed to have any connection with your friends or family,you can have your phone with you but it will be under heavy surveillance..

4.Within one year,I expect you to provide me with a heir since that is the main reason I am marrying you for.I dont really care what you want after you sign this agreement.

Like this,he explained all the rules to her while she kept listening to them all silent.Seokjin really thought that after listening to these,she will refuse to marry him but instead she signed them with a smile on her face..

Your life is under my mercy now Miss Im Nayeon and you have no say in it..

As long as I can be with you,I am happy

She said while passing her bright smile to him.He looked at her all confused..

This woman is really insane..

He got up from his place as he told the maid to show her her room..

I am gonna stay here?

We are getting married tommorow..