Need

Omg Nayeon where were you?do u even Know how scared we were?

Nayoen looked at  her bestie and passed her a weak smile..

I need rest Jihyo..I am in my room..

Bu-

She went inside her room without listening to Jihyo..

She sat on her knees as tears were rolling down her eyes..she opened her drawer and took out his photo which she took from the article..

Why in the whole world I have to fall for him only?

Her tears fell on the pic as she hugged it and started sobbing..

                             •~•~•

Impossible..you want me to get married..htf is that even possible?

Seokjin said while literally throwing the wine glass on the floor as his parents looked at each other and Taehyung shivered due to the sudden chaos..
Poor Seokjin..he is getting random surprises since the morning..a girl who is apparently in love with him and now his parents wanting him to marry a girl and not just any girl..a chaebol he slept with many times...she is just after him for money..and he knows that..

We also need a heir yk that right?

If you can't do it..I have to hand the business to Jungwoo..

Seokjin sighed as he looked at his brother..

Then just pass it to Taehyung..

He is not capable of that..

Seokjin sighed again as he is tired of them of underestimating his little brother..yes it is true that Taehyung always listens to his heart and a man who listens to his heart is the weakest..atleast that's what he was taught..

Getting married is the main thing right?I will but not to that bitch..

His mother frowned but his father spoke.

A heir is all I need..a wife is all you need..do whatever you want..

The couple got up from their places and took their leave..

Hyung..relax!

Seokjin hugged Taehyung one last time before proceeding to his room..

He threw the last piece of clothing of his body on the floor and turned on the shower..whatever was happening today was too much for today..marriage?kids?never..he would never do that shit..he closed his eyes.A pair of eyes captured his the darkness of his closed eyes..

A pair of eyes captured his the darkness of his closed eyes

Her swollen red eyes..why?what's in him that she had a love at first sight with him? Ofcourse he is handsome...but he is a monster..and the whole world Knows that then why?Is it the money?she clearly didn't look like that..
He growled in annoyance.he can't get her out of his mind and that was exactly what he was afraid of..