Find him

Girl just tell me what happened?why r u being weird all of a sudden..?

Jihyo asked her bestfriend who was busy looking out the window..

Did you really saw a mafia or something?

Was he really a mafia?
Nayeon thought..

Before Jihyo could speak further her bf entered the cafeteria screaming at her..

Omg jihyo..why are u not picking up my call?

Jihyo looked at him

Cuz u dont do that when you are out with your friends..

The boy sighed as calmly replied her..you are still upset on that..look I told I am sorry
Jihyo rolled her eyes and hugged him

Why the hell you are so cute joon..

The hug got tighter as everyone at the cafeteria cooed at them..

Normally nayeon would make fun of them or pull their leg but today she was too busy in her thoughts..the stranger was constantly bothering her peace..She wanted to know about him,she wanted to meet him again.Those mafia books have made her delusional but she refuse to get out of it..

Anyways have you heard about that mafia?

Mafia?

Yeah news says he killed a famous billionaire yesterday near your apartment..

Namjoon's words caught Nayeon's attention.She stood up from her place and grabbed Namjoon's shoulder..

What mafia?tell me when?where?who?

Namjoon pushed her and adjusted his clothes as he said..

God calm down weirdo..Here read this..

He handed her the newspaper.Nayeon snatched it as she continued reading the front page article..

Kim Seokjin ..The mafia lord was again seen on the streets of Itaewon last night as the dead body of the famous billionaire Park jiwoo was found on the streets.The witness have claimed to see his black Mercedes car yesterday at 11:45 pm..
Even though the police are informed..it is known that they can't do anything about it as no one can harm the lord himself..

The article made her feel shivers down her spine as she further looked at the pictures of the so called mafia..

Those eyes..which made her fall for him in one go..she can easily recognise those magical creations..

He is a mafia!

~•~•~

Pl..please have mercy..

A man covered in all blood pleaded as he was constantly being beaten by two black suited men..