Threat

Pl..please leave me..I dont even know you..

Ah but you know that bastard..

He was pulling the trigger..she closed her eyes..thinking that this is how she will die..
She heard a gunshot..After realising that she is not in pain..she opened her eyes and saw 'him' again..looking at her..Well more like glaring at her..his eyes were enough to get her high..

Wth are you doing here again?

He asked her in annoyance..but she is so happy to see him again..

I..I came he..re to search ab..about u..

About me?why?

Her words froze..why?what will she tell him?that she fell for him on their first meet.She knows he don't care about emotions or feelings..

Are you spying on me?

Wh..what?Aniyo!

Then why were u searching about me huh?

He said while digging his eyes in her making her gulp harder..

Answer me stupid!

He growled at her making her flinch..Seokjin sighed as he back off from her..he has anger issues..His eyes were closed when he heard a thud..

He opened his eyes and saw her on the ground..passed out..

                              •~•~•

She opened her eyes and saw the unfamiliar ceiling.. She tried to sit up but her back hurts like hell..probably caused due to the hard fall..

You up?

An unfamiliar voice startled her as she saw a older woman looking at her from the door..

Wait let me call him..

She said and went away from there..

Call who?Am I kidnapped by a mafia?

She could hear footsteps coming towards the room she was kept in.Her heartbeat increased when she saw him..it happens everytime whenever she sees him.

Did he bring me here?

You are awake?

Uhmm..ye..yeah..

Wtf r u stuttering?

Damn he always looks so annoyed..

Can..can I leave now..?

Scared huh?

He said while smirking at her..

Sadly no..we have some formalities to do..

Wh..wha-

Before she could speak further..Seokjin carried her towards somewhere.She clutched to him.She was soon thrown on a rough surface..The smell of blood reached her nostrils making her gag..

So tell me why were you searching about me?

I..I..

Spying?

He signalled the guards to handcuff her..Nayeon was all confused.Tears filled her eyes as she was seeing him with full of anger and annoyance..with no mercy at all..why is she so stupid to love a monster like him?

You have ten seconds to answer the question..

10

9

Nayeon was just looking at him with no emotions..

4

3

2

I love you!

She exclaimed..all of a sudden..Seokjin wasnt expecting that...AT all..
No one ever fell for him..girls threw themselves on him.and he totally took that opportunity..but this stupid dared to fall for him and tell him on his face when he is prepared to show her hell..
He looked at her eyes..her eyes filled with tears yet the fire of winning her love..
The fire which is capable enough to destroy his male ego and mafia pride and he is so scared of that..

What nonsense!

He said and left the basement in rage..leaving his men in confusion and a heartbroken Nayeon..

Her world froze when she saw his eyes..his eyes which only had hatred and pure angst for her..it had no love unlike hers..Her fictional world wasnt like that..The girls in those books were always wanted by their loved ones..

Wtf does she means by that?who the hell is she?

A frustrated Seokjin said while running his hands through his hair.He has broken many hearts so it shouldn't be hard for him to do that again..but none of them ever dared to say that to him..but she did..and he is so scared of that..He has to come up with a plan..a plan to save himself for her fire of love..if he can't reject her.he will make her hate him,he will show her his true self which will surely make her runaway from him and extinguish that fire she holds..

Taehyung!Taehyung!

Yeah hyung what happened..

Take her to the red room..

Wh..what?

DO AS I SAY!

Being scared if his hyung...he informed the guards to follow his instructions..

She was chained on a chair..her eyes were closed due to weakness..she hadn't had anything since yesterday as she was busy finding him..The one she is in love with him..One sided love is always dangerous..

The similar footsteps made her look up..his angry sweaty face which had only hate on them..looked at her..

Come on we haven't even started yet..!

He said as he settled himself on the couch across her..he lit up a cigarette and put it between his luscious lips which always amazed Nayeon..She is allergic to smoke..so the cigarette was making her cough..

Let's get this clear crazy girl..if you don't want to end up like those..

He said pointing at the hanging dead bodies which made Nayeon scream and Seokjin smirk..

STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!

She looked at him..eyes filled with tears.. her heart will come out of her chest now..its killing her..
Gif knows from where she is getting this courage as she nods her head in a no..dropping the smirk from his face..

What?

Nayeon moved her weak body a bit..

I..I won't until..I make u fall for me..

She said in her weak and feeble voice..

Are u crazy?

No i am in love..

Seokjin rolled his eyes as he continued..

Fine..its not like we r gonna meet anyway..just leave her where we found her..

He said as he was leaving the room..

No..wait..

But he ignored her pleadings as if he was deaf..