Romantic morning?

I love you too Seok- ah!

It's the fifth day of Nayeon starting her day finding herself on the floor. Every morning after Seokjin gets up from the bed..nayeon would shift to his place to inhale his scent and then end up falling from the edge.

Rubbing her eyes she stretched herself a bit. Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Nayeon lazily turned her head and her eyes got stuck on the figure standing in front of her.
There was her husband,standing in a white towel around his torso as he was drying his hair with another towel..water still dripping from his hair. If laying on the floor would give her the chance to have this scene every morning she might just start sleeping on the floor from today

( Dont be that desperate yall..I wouldn't do that too 🙃or maybe I would have.. I mean we talking about Kim Seokjin here so..*coughs*)

Nayeon was practically drooling over the man standing in front of him. Seokjin felt a sharp stare on him as he turned to look at him and practically screamed..

My goodness!! How pervert are you huh?

Nayeon was so lost in the delightful sight that her husband's scoldings were not reacing her ears.

Miss Im Nayeon!!!

Wha-

Get out!!

What?! You can't just kick me out like that..its my roo-

Get. Out!

The growl was enough for her to literally run with her blanket still wrapped around her. Seokjin closed the door on her face with a thud.

Good morning Mrs Kim Nayeon!

~~~

Applying his cologne..Seokjin checks himself on the mirror for the one last time. Suddenly her face from the morning flashes in his mind. The way Nayeon was checking him out is still making his face red. Whenever he thinks about the scene..his cheeks and ears flush all red which he dislikes. He has never saw any mafia blushing before.

What a pervert woman I have married! That girl has no shame at all!

His phone rings as he picks it up and leave the room.
Walking down the stairs.. he puts his phone back in his pocket as his eyes go on the people sitting at the dining table.
But the most important thing that caught his eyes were...

Why is she looking this pretty in morning hair?

Damn it Seokjin..this woman is turning you into an idiot too

Good morning sir!

The maids greeted him as he took a seat at the table. The maids served the breakfast to both of them. Taking a few bites, Nayeon suddenly asked the maid..

Won't  Taehyungshi join us for breakfast today?

I don't think so mam..maybe he will directly go to their office today

Eeh? But I miss him

Ahm!

Seokjin's coughing made the maids go silent.

If you miss him this much..you should have married him only..a stupid would be a good match for another stupid..

Nayeon's bad bitch side was triggered by his words. Taehyung is her only bestfriend in this whole house and he called him stupid..well ignoring the fact that he called her a stupid too..

On second thoughts..I really should have!

The maids practically gasped as they have never saw anyone talk back to their master..not even his brother.

Seokjin placed the chopsticks down on table with a loud thud as he glared at Nayeon.

You know what..ever since you came into mu life..you are messing with everything. Look! Now you also messed my appetite.

Saying this he stood up from his place and left in anger.

The maids were feeling so bad for Nayeon. Seokjin's words were way too harsh today. Nayeon got up from her place as she spoke..

Oh no he skipped breakfast!! Can I pack his lunch and send him?

She asked turning to the maid's direction. They all were quite surprised by her words. They expected her to cry and be angry like any normal woman would react.

Yes Madam..The driver will take it to his office.

Great!

Nayeon exclaimed in happiness and straight way went towards the kitchen.
The cook was a old aged woman. She had heard from Taehyung that she has been their cook for 10 years.

Jo eun achim imnida ahjumma!

Nayeon greeted her while bowing.

Can you make all Seokjin's favorite and pack it. He left without eating his breakfast.

The woman smiled and replied..

So you will visit him dear?

Oh no ahjumma..if I do that,he will never eat the lunch. He might get sick if he skip meals.

The old woman said nothing and started with the dishes. Nayeon quietly stood in the kitchen beside her.

You should not stand in the heat dear..I can cook.

No ahjumma..I wanted to help you. I cannot cook tho but my roommate taught me basics like mixing eggs and preening vegetable.

You can teach me tho..

Nayeon added..

The woman smiled at her silly words as she replied..

OK let's start with making an omelette..

.
.
.

You are telling me he can cook!?!?

Yes master loves cooking. Tho he don't get time these days but sometimes he do some cooking too..

And I can't even make an omelette

It's alright you will learn honey..

Nayeon took the packed lunch from the kitchen and went to give it to the driver.

I hope he eats his food and stay healthy!

Literally writing something after a long time. I love writing romcom but my life is like a tragedy right now 😅.
Anyways.. Our WWH is gonna be back in June..honestly I can't wait. I am literally listening to Astronaut on loop. BTW whenever I miss my moon I listen to super tuna too.

Take care loves ❤️