Episode 1

Noteee:

Seme: The one who's on top when having s*x...

Uke: The one who's below...

**** ****

·°·°·°Feeling of Love: Falling Deep°·°·°·°

****** *******

Takahashi's PoV:

Note: Its always the Uke's Pov. XD

:::::::::*::::::::::

My eyes started to drop as I felt myself yawn, the Laptop screen open and the other editors or my friends I should say... had a very heavy atmosphere.

"I am going to DIE!" I suddenly burst out as I messed up my hair, well, I had the most work out of all of them.

My name is Takahashi Gin, I am a 20 year-old who is an editor of a Shoujo manga and stuff, I am one of the youngest here and probably one of the shortest, with the height of 5'6, My hair is in the color of Silver, and my eyes are red, its too bright.

I only graduated last year, and I currently live with Misaki-kun and Usami-san since, Misa-chan is my brother, Im older one year... and also Usa-san is my bestfrienf now. I am too young for this JOB!

I work as an editor and a Part Time grocery store cashier. Im also a famous Author-writer at the website International Books or IB.

"Are you ok Takahashi-san?" Asked Onodera as he looked at me, I noticed his desks were full of story boards.

And I could clearly see his eyebags forming.

"Wow, Takano really likes torturing you huh." I say as he sighs, I completely idolize him for being so enthusiastic about everything, he's not clearly a pessimist, is he?

"Its ok, I can do all of this!" He says as he continues reading the story board.

I just noticed that he's always avoiding Editor in Chief, I wonder why. I saw him blush when Editor in Chief gets too close to him, he acts all crazy, and etc. Is it just too obvious that he's in love with him?

I dont really mind about BOYxBOY kinds of things... Because:

1) Misa-chan and Usami-san are probably lovers and we live in the same house.

2) I read Usami-san's books.

3) I dont care about that.

So its normal for me.

"So, Onodera-san dor you like EIN?" I asked and he tilted his head to the side,

"Editor in Chief? Do you love him?" I whispered and he widened his eyes as a blush escaped his cheeks.

"Eh?! No! I am not!" Oh this is interesting...

I always loved teasing.

"Ehh?? But I see you blushing when youre with him, not to mention you always avoid him." I concluded as a I stuck my tongue out childishly.

"We're both guys!" He pouted and looked away... That blush tho.

"But Love knows no Bounds~" I answered back which hit him like an arrow. So I must've made him realize something important.

His eyes widened as he looks at me.

I looked at my watch as I saw the time, it was 12:00 am already. I sighed, it was the only two of us behind. But he and I became close friends because of this.

"I should go." I say as I picked up my bag,

"Home?"

"Work."

"Work?! Arent you tired?" I giggled at his reaction,

"Nopiedie nope! See ya tommorow!" I say as I started to walk towards the elevator.

"Oh! And just some piece of advice! Stop Denying your feelings for someone, or you'll end up getting hurt yourself... and I promise you. You'll regret it." I said as I entered the elevator, leaving him shocked...

I am not a love expert or anything, but people say Im really good at advices, and at cheering people up. Not boasting or anything, but I guess thats a gift I was born with. I had never fell in love before, or even have a slight crush on a girl.

Because I was too caught up on studying and on finishing college earlier.

* * * * *

I arrived at my part time job on time, which I am a cashier in a Grocery thats open for 24 hours all day.

"Hello Ma'am, how can I help you-eh?" I looked up to see a guy with a mafia hat, and a trench coat. Well, it is almost winter.

But what surprised me was that, every women at the store looker at him in awe, and that sparkles! Gah!

Maybe because his lips were perfect, maybe because his blonde hair with orange on the tips was seen through, the skin on its face looked so soft and smooth than a girl's...And He was wearing sunglasses.

I couldnt really see his face clearly though, it was covered by his mafia hat and trench coat. But he was clearly tall, about 6'3 or 6'2.

How could women love him so much when they cant even see his face?! Well, he does have a nice body.

Wait... Am I Admiring him?! NO! Hell No!

"S-sir, How can I help you?" I stuttered- I stuttered?!

"How much will it cost to buy these?" He spoke in english, his english was magnificent. And his deep voice was alluring in a way, and it was very dangerous yet seductive, husky but sexy. [just pretend they are speaking in japanese xD]

Wait! What?! Ew! TAKAZAWA GIN! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE ALIVE! STOP THAT! ITS SOOO DISGUSTING!

Its a good thing I learned to speak english.

I looked at his basket and it was full of chips and junk food.

I got his basket as I scanned each of it... feeling my heart race.

Know why? I COULD FEEL HIS GOD DAMN EYES LOOKING AT ME! IM BURNING!

"Here sir. I think it would be __ yen." I say as he nodds his head giving me his money, our hands brushed and I felt myself tense up. His hands were soft... wtf?!

I hear him mumble something. I looked at him before he walks away.

"Anatawa Kawaii Desu~" He says before exiting the store.

He can speak in Japanese?! His voice...

I widened my eyes as I felt my cheeks burn.

I shook my head.

Its a good thing we wont meet again.