Episode 6 [1st Couple]

Note: Back to the first couple...

Please enjoy this chapter!~ xD

****** *******

Gin Takahashi's Pov:

"Chesaré! Come and get your ass down here to eat! Geez! Its already 11:00 am and Im going off to work!" I yelled while my fists banged the door loudly to wake him up.

Its been two months since he stayed here and here is our ordinary routine, Im not a baby sitter anymore---I became a fcking mom. Because this man needs to be reminded about his schedule all the time or he'll get late.

He's not that bad, I mean- He and Usami-san had been working their ass off every single day. Besides, I always ask him for help with my story too.

And about the incident weeks ago... I got over it. He just likes to tease me, thats the annoying part of it but we get along just like a Lazy Mother and Son. Yes, all I do is yell... But Im really lazy as fck, unless I need to move.

"Hey Lazy ass! Get out this fcking room or I'll get a bomb and blow this room with you in it!"

No response, My tick mark appeared as I grit my teeth.

"Wake up! You son of a Bi-!"

"Yes yes Kawai-kun..." He revealed his self with disheaveled hair as he rubbed the back of his neck, his green eyes closed while his rectangle-glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. His intoxicating smell of Roses were all over him.

No change, he was still intoxicatedly gorgeous.

I could tell he slept late last night because he had other stories to worry about. And that is unacceptable!

I told him lots of times to sleep early! Geez!

"I have told you lots of times to stop calling me that!" I yelled at him as he only let out a small chuckle.

"Why? Does it not suit a cutie like you?" He says, his hot breath tickled beside my ear. Damn, I wish I have his sexy voice but hell! I blushed and quickly looked away.

Im straight and I wont be affected by this sorcery!

and he always teases me.

"Stop teasing you asshole and just come DOWN!" I tried to kick him but he was just too strong that hr defended himself using his right hand.

He lets go off me and a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Cute defence style... Kawaii-kun." He comments before I turned my back against him.

"Shut up moron. Its not like you can do better." I muttered under my breath as I went down stairs to joing Misa-chan and Usami-san.

"I love you Kawaii-kun."

** ** ** ** **

When I was doing my work on my laptop, my heart started to beat fast when I remembered him. I DO BOT FCKING KNOW WHY BUT MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST!

The fluttery feeling made me completely vulnerable and I could feel my cheeks heat up. It was so easy for him to say I love you! What the hell?!

I love you is a very strong word and You cant just tell a person those words that easily. And last time, he did say he loved me at first sight and at first talk... wait what?!

NO!

I wont believe that! I mean... He- Hes just teasing me! Yeah, thats right... he was playing with me and just wants to tease me. But why does my heart feel so... it feels like its going to burst out open with wounds and scars.