Episode 3

Gin Takashi's PoV:

"Im back!" I started to take off my jacket and I slipped my shoes off as I entered the house. I smiled and sighed, the feeling and the scent of home, its very welcoming.

"Welcome home!" Misaki came out from nowhere which I was startled.

"Gosh! Misaki! You giving me a heart attack?!" I yelled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"He's here!" He says and I tilted my head onto the side.

"Who's here?" I asked as he smacks my head.

"Ow!"

"Chesare-san is here!" He says and I widened my eyes.

Ahhh... shit. I forgot, I was assigned to take care of this bastard-writer but at least we wont be sharing the same bed as him. I wonder who this guy was.

I started to walk towards the sofa and saw Usami-san and I saw a coat and the mafia hat lying on the couch... Those outfit were awfully familiar. My eyes started to roam around and saw the guy who was talking to Usami-san. His legs were crossed one another.

"A-ah! Chesaré-san, this is my brother!" Misaki introduced as his attention were on me.

He was wearing a long sleeve sweater.

His hair was golden blonde and the tips of his hair had orange color, his eyes were hetrochromatic-green and blue, his skin was slightly tanned and it looked so soft and smooth. His body wasnt that buff nor it was skinny, it was just enough to call him hot or sexy by girls. And his face was looks younger than his age.

Overall, he was perfect. Hell, maybe he could charm ladies no matter how far they are, or maybe just one flash of those smiles or winks, the girls will suffer so much blood loss. He was too gorgeous for his own good.

No wonder he became an actor... He's also talented.

What the heck?! Why am I praising this son of a bitch!? Ew! Thats DISGUISTING!!!

No!

"Ah! So its you Kawaii-kun." He says, his voice was perfect too, he could be a voice actor with that hot voice.

Wait- Kawaii-kun?!

I widened my eyes as I stare at him in shock.

Now I remember. That voice, that familiar scent of mint and vanilla, and that familiar coat and mafia hat. He was the guy at the grocery! Holy shit!

"You! You're the one at the grocery store!" I exclaimed,

"So, you still remember me." He says as he flashes me a smirk.

My face reddened at that gesture, mu heart felt fluttery. What kind of feeling is this?!

"You know each other?" Misaki asked as he sweatdrops.

"Yes, he was that cute cashier that stared at me for a very long time." He says, that smirk never leaving his lips.

What the-?!

"OI! I WASNT STARING AT YOU!" I yelled as Usami-san chuckled.

"Oh, so you have a new love interest-"

"I DONT LOVE HIM! WE JUST MET!"

"There is this thing called Love at First Sight..." Misaki says acting all innocent.

"THATS IT! IM DONE!" I said as I went upstairs to my room.

"Oh, and if you need something Chesaré-san, Just knock on the door!" I said as I slammed the door shut.