Episode 2

G Just so you know...

Adult Usui Takumi-> will take the role of Kamui Chesaré.(with heterochromatic eyes)

Young Gintoki Sakata-> will take the role of Gin Takashi

[If you dont like them... then change it... Find and Uke who Has silver hair and a Seme that has Golden hair. XD]

**** **** **** ****

I started to walk home. My eyes started to feel really heavy, its not my fault that Im workaholic. I wanna help Misa-chan out even if he has a part time job. I feel like I wouldve been a useless brother if I cant help him with anything.

It was 3:00 am.

I stretched my arms and let out a soft yawn.

** ** ** **

I Arrived home and turned the doorknob open, I put my keys back at my bag and was surprised when I saw my brother.

He was at the table, and I saw all the food he had to prepare just for me. He must've waited for me to get home.

I also saw Usagi-san at the couch with his bear stuff toy. I made a smile escape my lips.

They are so sweet.

I sat down on the table as I took out the spoon and fork. Yes, I dont know how to use chopsticks. Im such a stupid guy for a main character right? xD

"Itadakimasu" I started to chomp all of the food on the table as I felt Misa-chan moving as he let out a groan.

"Morning Misa-chan~" I greeted and his eyes shot open.

"Why were you late?!" He yells, I laughed nervously.

"Haha~ Well... I was-" He punched my head and I yelped in pain.

"OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"ITS FOR COMING HOME LATE!"

"IT WAS BECAUSE MY FRIEND WAS ABSENT SO I HAD TO TAKE HER SHIFT!"

"WHAT IS SHE?! YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! YOU SHOULDVE DECLINED! STUPID!"

"IDIOT!"

"MORON!"

"Hey why is it so noisy?" Usagi woke up as both of us stared at him in anger.

"SHUT UP!" Misaki and I said at once.

* ** * ** * **

*Ring ring* *Ring ring*

Ugh... Helpmedaddy!!!

"Gin-kun! Wake up!" Misaki says as he throws a pillow at me.

"Shut up Idiot! Why'd you wake me up... This early in the morning?!" I scolded as he sighs.

"Its because-"

"We'll have a visitor Gin-kun~ Aikawa says,

"Oi, dont call me by my first name!" I yelled at her.

"Thats so mean~ Anyways, fix yourself. We have a visitor!" She says before getting out of my room.

I groaned, "Who's the visitor?" I asked as Misaki looked at me. And then Aikawa came back with a huge grin, her eyes turned into a heart-shape that looked like she was love strucked.

Misaki and I sweatdropped.

"Well, his name is Kamui Chesaré, first name- Kamui. He's one of the famous Authors in the whole world! He is a novelist, a writer, an actor, a model and many more! He is a multi-talented guy. And he had recieved lots of awards all around the world, he is also a Lady-killer or maybe even men could fall for him." She says,