Episode 8 [1st Couple]

I know I said it would be softcore... BUT ITS SO HARD TO KEEP IT SOFT!

So it is going to BE HARDCORE! Fck it.

Warning! SEXUAL SHT!

DONT LIKE? FUCK OFF!
Literally.... if you dont like it .__.

Yaoi... Boy x Boy... May contain NOSEBLEED STUFFS.

**** **** ******

Gin Takahashi's Pov:

A week had passed and it got really awkward each day. And I would even avoid Chesaré-san's eyes whenever we talk.

We only talk whenever its important, like food. But that feeling stirring inside my chest was making me feel heavier and more... uncomfortable.

I dont know what this feeling is, its an alien feeling that should disappear.

"Takahashi-san, are you alright?" Takano asks and I let out a small sigh. I just visited Takano's apartment to give him the copies that he needed.

"Yeah, I just.. I was just thinking of something." I smiled a bit to cover up the facçade that I was wearing. Its true that I have been thinking about him the whole time.

How could I do this to myself?

Do I need help from Takano? Will I ask him that? Yes, I mean... He's my bestfriend right? Most of my workmates here are my real friends and also they treat me as family.

Its okay... I can tell this to Takano.

"Can you keep this our secret? Please?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Of course. We're friends arent we?"

"Okay... Okay... I can do this. Uhm.. There's this guy whom I met at the Grocery store and somehow, even though he was covering most of his appearance, the women still swooned at him-"

*Minutes later*

"*Huff!* and now! Its really getting awkward with this and that." I finally told him all of the story and Takano just lets out his signature laugh. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?!" I yelled and he laughed even more.

"I never knew someone like you could have been troubled by a little problem." He says,

"Little? LITTLE?! How do you call this 'little'?!" I exclaimed.

He smirked and drank his coffee. I dont know why but this time, he pisses me off.

"You have mutual feelings right?" He asked me and I was caught uo with the question.

He always makes my head hurt and makes me feel so pissed at times. We hang out when I dont have work... only in the house. His teasing of touching my hand and my cheek leaves a burning sensation throughout my body. His heterochromatic eyes always melted my heart at the pits.

He was everything a girl could imagine in their petty little dreams.

Those smiles... always sent a comfortable aura...

But when I rejected his love... the comfortable aura i felt left a cold ice between us.

But what did I feel?

"I dont know..." I answered honestly... my lips formed into a frown.

"What do you feel when he touched your hand?" He asked,

"I felt warm."

"What do you feel when he smiles?"

"I felt relaxed."